Fiscal cliff!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eastwoodo4, Dec 11, 2012.

?

do you think we will go over a fiscal cliff

1. yes we`re in trouble!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. nope,the government knows how to take care of us.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the worlds gonna end this month,who cares!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

It,s me again!!long time no see.

missed the combustion chamber:)

figured ide start a thread to talk about how ****ed up the economy is.

there doing QE3 now.plus a lot of countries agreed to not do business with our dollars between themselves anymore.that means all them dollars weve been printing out of thin air,are gonna start coming home to roost and we could see some serious inflation.

i say buy gold to protect against inflation.

2. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

Oh man talk about the economy being screwed in my country also. All I keep hearing on the news and in the papers is this factory is closing this business is closing and these people are being layed off.

What do we do about it? Let everything come crashing down then get rid of get rid of fractional reserve banking and actually have something physical like gold or silver to back our dollar up with. No more money printing **** it! Like always though it's the majority of all people who loose out during these times. The big guys are always winners no matter what.

I recommend that you watch all the Zeitgeist movies - there's 3 of them! They are free and will change your life and how you view the world forever. Watch them and then you will understand how the world works and why we keep facing the same problems over and over.

3. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

under the u.s constitution,we're not suppose to use paper money.
    only gold and silver.

BS FIAT CURRENCY!

4. sparky

sparky Active Member

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with money... provided that WE THE PEOPLE print it without interest / inflation.

Interest on printed money to a private banking cartel is the debt that causes inflation.

If every dollar needed by government were simply printed without interest... then there would be *NO* inflation.

Sure.... how could WE THE PEOPLE start printing our own money? Well, it's not going to happen at the federal level. What we need are state-run banks. The First State Bank of North Dakota is the ONLY state-run bank in the country, and they have the lowest unemployment rate in the country, around 3% (never EVER fallen below 7%, and they haven't seen 5% in 25 years!!) so their recent oil boom is not the cause of their sound financial system. Basically, the state-run bank more or less runs at a profit that funds the other agencies of government.

You can read all about this awesome state-run bank at http://motherjones.com/mojo/2009/03/how-nation’s-only-state-owned-bank-became-envy-wall-street

Too bad that the media will never try to educate people on this matter....

5. sparky

sparky Active Member

Mean to say "nothing wrong with paper money"!!

The faith and credit of a paper money can be legitimate, so long as it's not being printed in a way to deceive people (i.e. - inject "100%" of money into system, but require 100% in treasury bonds + 3% in gold). This system will not end well, because there can be no faith in such a system without the deception.

6. sparky

sparky Active Member

And even then, the truth is designed to mathematically reveal itself in the loss of property, ability to purchase, etc.