Fit Question

shell shock

Local time
9:20 AM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
They can be mounted on most "cruiser" frames, however you need to know the kits are very poor quality and normally need about $300.00 to $400.00 in modifications & upgrades to survive.

The head and cylinder are very problematic.

Have fun,

ha ah, thanks for the heads up QG. Im used to low quality 2 stroke kits, but at least they dont cost 900+ for the kit. Any idea where i can get a good whizzer kit? Im in Canada and that seems to be quite problematic

Currently the vintage Whizzer motors are the norm. There were so many made, built "tuff", and most parts are still available.

The average price of a rebuilt vintage "H" motor is $750.00 to $850.00.

All the mounting harware is still made, as is the tank, controls, etc.
While it will cost a little more than the Taiwan kit, it is far more powerful in stock form [easy 38 MPH], and has a lot of torque.

Of course the "vintage" look never goes out of style.

Have fun,

Attachments

• 51Blue14.jpg
    51Blue14.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Mvc-552f.jpg
    Mvc-552f.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
I am considering parting out a 1948 Roadmaster, and may sell rebuilt "H" motor. Motor has 251 miles on it.

Contact me via PM or email for additional information.

Have fun,

Last edited:
If you have $800 to waste...I mean spend on this engine, you have enough money to make it fit on anything you darn well please.

Hi Cavi Mike,

One major difference in investing in a classic motorbike, is...........they are usually worth more as time marches on. The majority of restored vintage Whizzers are worth far more than the average cost to restore them. Another fantastic option is they are extremely easy to sell.

Bringing an American classic motorbike back to life is a very rewarding project.

Have fun,

Last edited:
Back