Flames out of bike

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by commanderroach1999, Oct 6, 2016.

1. I want to make flames come out of my 50cc 2 stroke engine. I know how crazy and dangerous that sounds. But u have to admit it wood be badass. I want to know if it is possible to do it safely or even if it is possible. I am aware that I could cause serious injury to myself or my bike. I just want to know if possible how. If anyone has tried, thought about or done it please tell me.thx

2. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

the combustion flame extinguishes well before the exhaust port opens, so no it isn't possible.

3. crassius

crassius Well-Known Member

ignition isn't strong enough to run a second plug at the end of exhaust pipe either

4. Timbone

Timbone Active Member

Put some gunpowder in your exhaust pipe.

5. Frankenstein

Frankenstein Active Member

I think fire comming out of a muffler end right under an oily greasy contraption with a quarter gallon of gas all right between your legs sounds kind of like a bad idea.

6. KTOKTO

KTOKTO Active Member

[​IMG]

Holly and Randall like this.
  7. I read online and watched videos on YouTube ox people drilling a whole in their long exhaust pipe and putting a bbq ign ugh tee in the whole and wiring it to handle buttons. They used a richer mix of fuel that the standard. Still think it's possible?

FurryOnTheInside likes this.
  8. Seriously gunpowder.

9. zippinaround

zippinaround Active Member

Try this one , get a bunch of fine aluminium oxide and mix it with a bunch of fine chilled iron give it a good stir and add about 3 tablespoons to a tank of fuel .

10. I found a product at this link. It works with cars, motorcycles, and apparently motorized bikes. It is a little pricey but it would be cool. The only problem is that is shoots flames out pretty far. I am looking for something that shooter flames out at most 2 ft or less.
    http://www.hotlicksexhaust.com/store/index

11. Steve Best

Steve Best Active Member

Ah, watch this link, I love what this guy does with pipes!

Holly, gary55 and zippinaround like this.
  12. Strange..................................man.................

13. zippinaround

try what i said it will be less than 2ft

14. U sure that won't ruin my engine?

15. Where did u read about the aluminum oxide plus fine chilled iron. Have u done it?

16. zippinaround

not if you have a good filter (you may have to replace the filter after) but it does work 3 tblspoons was the safest amount i reached , my first try i added 10 and it blew the head off my engine and shot the crankbearings through the cases

17. Steve Best

Steve Best Active Member

Umm, yeah. Not in my bike but as part of thermite grenades.
    [​IMG]
    Will burn right thru steel so I don't think you want it in your cylinder.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  18. zippinaround

damn hahah trust you to spoil it!!

19. I already knew that thermite is composed of aluminum powder and iron oxide ratio is 3:1 and yy
    Ou light it with magnesium tape. So I am really questioning that method.

20. I may be 17 yrs old but I have made the "works bomb", and thermite. Fun stuff really scarry though. I am hesitate on this because of u know..... the 1/2 gallon of fuel by my balls. Doesn't want to lose those! ;)