Flames out of bike

Actually standard grade sparklers you see around the 4th of July work great for thermite, mag strips can be a bit hard to work with and have a bad tendency to blind you.

I also recommend putting sparklers in your gas tank for that extra sshhvvwiizzz and fire effect you're looking for. And zippo lighter fluid, lots of it. Maybe throw in a few handfuls of gun cotton while you're at it too.

I'll also add that it's a bad idea to burn thermite over concrete, I found out with a friend the hard way. Basically the molten iron caused the cement/concrete slab to get so hot it "exploded" a section underneath it out, spewing said molten metal out and onto us and more specifically as I remember my bare feet. I notice this happens too if using a mapp gas torch on something that's against concrete, the heated area tends to pop and throw little chunks of hot cement out, I try to wear goggles now when dealing with extreme heat since it seems like a lot of things including previously presumed safe and fireproof floors tend to react in unpredictable ways up to and including exploding.

Long story short wear goggles when you put sparklers in your gas tank.

I'll also add that it's a bad idea to burn thermite over concrete, I found out with a friend the hard way. Basically the molten iron caused the cement/concrete slab to get so hot it "exploded" a section underneath it out, spewing said molten metal out and onto us and more specifically as I remember my bare feet. I notice this happens too if using a mapp gas torch on something that's against concrete, the heated area tends to pop and throw little chunks of hot cement out, I try to wear goggles now when dealing with extreme heat since it seems like a lot of things including previously presumed safe and fireproof floors tend to react in unpredictable ways up to and including exploding.

Long story short wear goggles when you put sparklers in your gas tank.

Hmmm, interesting.

A bunch of guys telling a kid to put thermite in his muffler.

I'm home :)

One team of German researchers remarked, "Repeated firesetting, resulting from being fascinated by fire, etc., may be less a disturbance of impulse control but rather the manifestation of a psychoinfantilism, which, supported by alcohol abuse, extends into older age." Pyromania is considered a relatively rare impulse-control disorder in the adult population in North America

Read more: http://www.minddisorders.com/Py-Z/Pyromania.html#ixzz4MXASZ1Wy

Freud described it as a manifestation of "aberrant psychosexual development"

I haven't even touched my copy of the anarchists cookbook since I got out of high school

Back