Flying Horse Lock-n-Load kit 49cc

Shambopyro

Local time
7:19 PM
Hello all,

I'm very new to the concept of a motorized bicycle, and was wondering if this kit was any good. It seems fairly easy to install. Thanks.

http://www.bikeberry.com/gas-engine...iction-drive-bicycle-engine-kit-4-stroke.html

EDIT: I plan on mounting it on a costco MOTIV "Smoothie" bike pictured below (not my actual bike):
smoothie.jpg

Not sure about that particular kit. But I am also new to this and I have a 49cc and am working on a 80cc at the moment. I haven't got to ride the 80cc yet but what I can tell you it's all WHT you are looking to do with the bike. Me it's my daily driver. I ride it back an forth to work every day. And even tho it's not the fastest but it is pretty fast. It's reliable. I wish I would have gotten into this motorized bicycle stuff a few years ago. It's a lot of fun. Good luck In your decision. You should have fun either way

looks to me like that frame don't have the needed space for the engine

After taking another look, I don't think it will fit either. However now I am wondering if the chain drive version of the motor would fit, I've measured and it seems to meet all the requirements, however I don't know if there would be an issue with the rear suspension itself. I think this would come out to be a very smooth setup.

The kit you referenced is a friction drive ....question one is: where do you mount the gas tank...it must be gravity fed to the engine...I recently bought & installed the 37cc version of the same kit....the rear caliper brake must be removed to mount the friction drive......as far as the 37cc kit is concerned...I am disappointed in the lack of power...I should have know better...

Back