Flying "O" Otasco Motorbike Completed photos

Well here is my ride. Called a "Flying O". Has ground assault front shock absorbers, 27" back steel rim. Had to stick the pedal shaft in the vise and whack it with a sledge to bend the arm out a tad so it doesnt scrape the engine side. - still have to polish up rims and do some finishing stuff.... Off to the post office to do my ebay shipping. Cheers !!

Attachments

• DSC00382.jpg
    DSC00382.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 1,186
  • DSC00384.jpg
    DSC00384.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 876
  • DSC00386.jpg
    DSC00386.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 740
  • DSC00389.jpg
    DSC00389.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 699
Dare I say HYBRID of sorts???

Kind of a cross between a road bike, a mountain bike, and some ingenuity!

Nice build.... how fast does she go with the 27" rear wheel?

After the kit got here found out it didnt fit my mtn bike or the 2 other female bikes here. Found the flying O for $5 at a local junk guys place - been sitting outside in the weather for who knows how long. Had an even back rim. Took off the front of the mtn bike as it has shock absorbers and a little more beefy. Have no idea how fast it goes. Went to post office. Came home and said "**** that was fast" - so went down the back roads for an hr & 1/2 ride... seems to be getting smoother, faster and better running now. Still on 1st tank of fuel - need to run another through still then switch over to a diff blend of mixture. - Pawn shop auction coming up so I'll be loading up on $5 bicycles. Looks like the aluminum parts do well on ebay... People definately take interest in these cool looking bikes!

Nice " creation !" I used to ride my bike down to the local " Economy Auto " [ Otasco ] store when I was a kid. They had a pretty good stock of bike parts, but the best place to buy any part was at Western Auto.