Flying Platform - Personal UFO

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, Aug 31, 2011.

1. sparky

sparky Active Member

I got caught up looking at some "personal helicopters" and "personal hovercrafts", BUT THIS IS UNREAL!!!

It actually makes for a not-so-bad design if it is real. Seems like control is not a problem with this "Bounty Hunter's transport".

2. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman Active Member

It's real....or one like it.
    Pilot skill... that of a motor bike.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  3. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

I can see it copied and mass produced by the same factories that build our china girls....who would want to bet their life on that kind of quality.
  4. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

if people werent so driven by greed and making weapons to kill each other, we might have worked out what gravity is exactly and have real hover boards like micheal j fox :) (note this is a military project with the basis being on, guess what? killing people! foreign people! )

unfortunately, were little more than turkeys attracted to bright shiny objects...

(i dont knock flying mind you! best thing in the world after that and that and...yeah. that. :eek:)
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  5. loquin

loquin Active Member

"Flying Segway" I like it! A simple "T-Handle" like the segway would probably be a better control mechanism than the manual rotation of the thrust vector.

Maybe the builder should hire away some of segway's talent... And license the appropriate patents from them.