for all the people who might have caught the scuff w/augi....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by give me vtec, Jul 18, 2010.

1. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

here is the "picture". I know the human imagination is worse than reality.... just in case you were wondering what all the fuss was about.

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

does anybody else think it looks like a flannel, a cheap mask, a trucker hat, and some red food coloring/corn syrup????
  3. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

another scuff with auggie? Say it isn't so! When he announced that he was going off the net for his trip I was happy to hear it. Too bad he has found technology.
  4. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

That does look alot like a halloween set up. I vote for cranberry sauce used for the blood. What is shown in the picture is the wrong color and consistency for real blood.
    Even the shoulder of the maniquin (for lack of a better term) is all wrong. It looks like it was stuffed with t-shirts or rags.
  5. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Seen a lot of human blood..maybe it looks different on the internet
  6. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

That one does look better than the one I built..used fish guts and blood wich also made for some flies and maggots ,a nice effect I thought
  7. moondog

moondog Member

I don't know.

A young fellow got killed and a.d. made some comment about " real lights".

I asked him what he means by " real lights"

I know he saw it because his name was at the bottom for a while after I posted.

All the miles he has traveled and he would not tell me what in the heck he means.

I have had some real close calls and too many wrecks ! ! !

I use a flashing front led Schwinn bicycle light.

In the MM poll most everyone on here agreed what we ride are not mopeds but bicycles.

I am afraid to talk about lights or safety or even to a.d. in the forums.

Those rack mount fellows are tough and solid into the groupthink.

A strange, somewhat uppity group. ( seems to be alot of uppity groups in bicycling ! )

I don't have anything against rack mount except how can you mount a milk crate or coke crate on the back to carry stuff ? Hello ! ! !

My friction drive ride has a coke crate on the back.

Heck, all my motored bikes have a coke crate on the back !
  8. moondog

moondog Member

And I was told by someone in the know that the space shuttle always has superglue and duct tape onboard when launched.

So what if GEBE kits need a little super glue now and then ? :idea: It's OK ! :goofy: