? for Anton, DO you own this site now?

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by darwin, Mar 12, 2013.

1. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Seems the site has improved with less GODs. My hats off to you ANTON, its just like the old site when I 1st joined.

Anton likes this.

2. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Huge improvement. Just curious cuzz credit deserves credit. Thanks for a second chance at my participating in this sport.

3. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

Cheers mate, I took over the forum from Tom just over a year ago. Trying my best to make it a good place!

4. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

It's definitely a better forum than it was a year ago. The site wasn't big enough to contain the egos attached to some of the moderators. People were getting banned left right and centre; even for simple grammar errors.
    Maybe that's one of the reasons why i was previously banned not for just one lifetime, but for 3 future reincarnations. I pleaded my case that i might come back reincarnated as a 6 legged creature and wouldn't be able to use a keyboard, so future bans on my reincarnated lives wouldn't be necessary, but it made no difference to my jail sentence.

5. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

I found the form the mod started after Anton took over, it took me 3 weeks before I was banned.
    What did I do wrong?
    I asked questions when I did not do 100% the way they suggested I was banned, all I did was asked would it not be easier to do it this way,
    They wanted a puppet and to never ever question they way they do thing.
    I haven't been back in mouths but the last time I was there, there were 17 members and 42 Banned Members tells you something , Keep up the good work Anton