FOR SALE: BRAND NEW NuVinci Honda GXH50 kit, motor, wheel

I bought this kit from Staton several months ago. To my dismay, it comes with no installation manual whatsoever. Staton simply doesn't publish one.

Upon inquiry, I was told to just "look at the pictures" on the website and figure it out.

I am not saying anything bad about Staton, only about my lack of mechanical skills. I don't have the time or patience to try to figure this one out without a manual.

This kit comes with a Honda GXH50 motor that has never been cranked, a Staton gearbox, a 26-inch 36-spoke wheel with a NuVinci hub already laced in, and all the mounting hardware. I bought the highest gearing option available for a high top speed. Everything is new, never used.

I am located in Arkansas.

Alternatively, if anyone within a few hours' drive of me would like me to pay him to install it for me, please contact me.

Thanks for looking!
Thomas 501-412-7144

I agree,bad idea the traditional bike rack....it'll break straight away,& parts won't assemble correctly anyway.
You've got all the bits their.It's now a question of assembling them in a logical order...if u get out of step you'll soon realize.
If u can't work something out & you've exhausted ALL possabilities think about it overnight......get back to it in the morning after your subconscious has done it's stuff.

Yes, so true, there are many times when it's best to just sleep on it. The next day you just seem to come up with your answer.
Get a Dig. camera at a pawn shop or whatever and post picks, members will help.
I don't want to pick on dealers but I must say this. I googled around trying to help this guy out. !00% of the many hits I got were people complaining about the poor instructions. Kind of stupid if you think about it. I gave up at that point.

OK I'll ask again

How MUCH$$ are you trying to sell it for? Whining gets you nowhere...:cry::yawn::yawn::surrender: :surrender:

please take note of this post

you will become comfortable with the pile of parts in front of you.
Install a part you are sure of
and as things fall together, installing the next part makes sense.
buy your pal a case of beer and say,
all I want is three hours of your time.......please!

truly
your buddy knows a little about motor cycles -- ok
three hours AT THE MOST with him helping
you will be up and running

have fun as you ride that thing

A great "Quote"

If your build keeps Spitting out parts then
"IT AIN'T" ---
If you don't have the proper tools then
"YOU SHOULDN'T" ---
If you force a round part in a square hole then
"You need to get a BiGGER HAMMER"---
If you violate two of the above Three basic rules for sucess -- then
"That's what friends are for"........

If you don't have any friends -- U are FUBAR & should take up knitting so you don't hurt yourself or anybody else on the ROAD.

Just my personal JADED thoughts .....................................

I truly would help you if you have only one of the above mentioned reccomendations. If not then it may be safer to buy an assembled bike.

Take a riders safety course!

dude you got the Caddiliac of m/b's ...
Don't get dicourged and sell it !!!!
You just need to find some help ..
see if you can get a lawnmower repair shop mech. to help you

First $800 plus shipping gets it.

Brand new, never used, never installed, Honda GXH50 motor, with Staton gearbox, pedal shifter kit, mounting hardware, Nuvinci Hub laced into double-walled 26 inch, 36 spoke wheel. Geared for best top speed.

Contact me at tomhudsonphotography(at)gmail.com or 501-412-7144. Little Rock.

Is $800 too much?

I won't refuse any reasonable offer for this kit. See the above for contact info.

i also bought from Staton; and agree; the kit comes with no mounting instructions... On the bright side though; looking at the Staton photo gallery, will provide more than enough clues... Sorta like putting a puzzle together by looking at the picture on the box; but much easier...Plus Staton has an online instruction page... Do'nt be discouraged; you got the makings for a Caddilac of motorized bikes; like seanhan said...

Last edited:
Back