For Sale: Chris Hill 80cc 2 stroke kit for repair or parts. Barely used. $45

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by CJH, Aug 6, 2010.

1. CJH

CJH Member

I have a Chris Hill 80cc 2 stroke engine kit for sale. It has everything except the fuel tank and one of the sprockets. I modified the exhaust pipe to fit my bike. I painted the engine black. I only ran it for about 15 minutes total, but never got a chance to really use it because I sort of lost interest in the whole project.

I messed up the bearings somehow. I think I over-tightened something. I can't even remember exactly what I was doing that would have caused me to damage the bearings because it's been such a long time since I worked on it. I do have the two new bearings, just never got around to replacing them.

Sorry for the bad pics. I used my phone to take them.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010

2. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

Does that include shipping?? First dibs here.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  3. a/c man

a/c man Member

Did you forget to mix 2 stroke oil with the gas when you had it running?
  4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

which bearings?
  5. CJH

CJH Member

No, sorry it doesn't include shipping. The package will weigh 22 lbs from 60502 area code.
  6. CJH

CJH Member

No, I mixed the gas with 2 stroke oil.
  7. CJH

CJH Member

I'm not sure exactly what the part of the engine is called, but they are the bearings that are in line with the small sprocket that the chain runs on. There are two of them.

I honestly don't even remember what happened. I remember that the engine was never secure enough on the frame of the bike and the chain kept getting stuck. I think this is what messed up the bearings. So I took it apart to measure the bearings. I ordered the new ones and never put them back in.
  8. spad4me

spad4me Member

Pm sent
  9. CJH

CJH Member

New price $35 + shipping!
  10. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

How much for it with shipping to zip 02360 ??
  11. CJH

CJH Member

$18 for either USPS Priority or UPS Ground.
  12. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

I will take it, I ll pay-pal 53.00 to you tonight when I get home.
  13. CJH

CJH Member

Ok, thanks.