For sale: teardrop and underbar tanks, and many other misc parts, very limited supply

Hey folks,

I am a former vendor, with a small quantity of new parts remaining in stock, I am moving soon and hope to get rid of the last of it before then.

Please email me for combined prices and shipping, or to make an offer.

I still have:
-2L Chrome or Black gas tanks with valve included
-2L Black underbar gas tanks (dimensions; 5x3x16 inches)
-Front Chrome alloy brake hubs **2 Left in stock!
-New style carburetor with choke on the handlebar ***1 Left
-Pull start kits ***2 left
-Push button clutch handles with cable included
-Wide chains, with or without drive sprocket included
-Paper cone air filters, to fit on to standard sized carburetor (1 3/4 inch opening)
-Black/Chrome throttle set with kill switch integrated. ***2 left!
-Extended chrome muffler, cruiser or chopper frame size available - 1 or 2 of each left..
-Clutch repair kits, with all clutch parts included - 2 left

I have very reasonable prices on all these parts, and will give you accurate shipping estimates. you can also check out my Ebay feedback, I am the seller "skyhawcanadacom" and have 100% positive feedback.

If you are looking for example prices, i sell any style gas tank for 15-20 dollars or possibly less if you are buying more than one at a time, but email me with specific items you want and I will make you an offer.

pls reach me at bravenetjordon@hotmail.com, thanks

Can you post a picture of an underbar fuel tank ?
As well as the brake hubs
Are like dax's under rack mount tank?

drop-down-tank-thumb.jpg

front-coaster-brake-thumb.jpg

here are some thumbnails, yes it is the exact same dropdown tank, and the front coaster hub is very good quality, it is an exact replica of a brand name hub costing quite a bit more (i forget the companies name right now tho..)

18 holes on the hub (does that mean 36 overall>?), and YES!!! it is an exact replica sturmey-archer X-FD hub, i have had great feedback on the few ive sold.

Back