For sale: teardrop and underbar tanks, and many other misc parts, very limited supply

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by skyhawkcanada, Aug 27, 2009.

1. skyhawkcanada

skyhawkcanada New Member

Hey folks,

I am a former vendor, with a small quantity of new parts remaining in stock, I am moving soon and hope to get rid of the last of it before then.

Please email me for combined prices and shipping, or to make an offer.

I still have:
    -2L Chrome or Black gas tanks with valve included
    -2L Black underbar gas tanks (dimensions; 5x3x16 inches)
    -Front Chrome alloy brake hubs **2 Left in stock!
    -New style carburetor with choke on the handlebar ***1 Left
    -Pull start kits ***2 left
    -Push button clutch handles with cable included
    -Wide chains, with or without drive sprocket included
    -Paper cone air filters, to fit on to standard sized carburetor (1 3/4 inch opening)
    -Black/Chrome throttle set with kill switch integrated. ***2 left!
    -Extended chrome muffler, cruiser or chopper frame size available - 1 or 2 of each left..
    -Clutch repair kits, with all clutch parts included - 2 left

I have very reasonable prices on all these parts, and will give you accurate shipping estimates. you can also check out my Ebay feedback, I am the seller "skyhawcanadacom" and have 100% positive feedback.

If you are looking for example prices, i sell any style gas tank for 15-20 dollars or possibly less if you are buying more than one at a time, but email me with specific items you want and I will make you an offer.

pls reach me at, thanks

2. spad4me

spad4me Member

Can you post a picture of an underbar fuel tank ?
    As well as the brake hubs
    Are like dax's under rack mount tank?
  3. skyhawkcanada

skyhawkcanada New Member

here are some thumbnails, yes it is the exact same dropdown tank, and the front coaster hub is very good quality, it is an exact replica of a brand name hub costing quite a bit more (i forget the companies name right now tho..)
  4. azbill

azbill Active Member

looks like my sturmey-archer X-FD hub :cool2:
  5. loquin

loquin Active Member

how many spoke holes on the drum brake hub?
  6. skyhawkcanada

skyhawkcanada New Member

18 holes on the hub (does that mean 36 overall>?), and YES!!! it is an exact replica sturmey-archer X-FD hub, i have had great feedback on the few ive sold.