Forum questions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by artmaker, Sep 27, 2008.

1. artmaker

artmaker Member

Ok, I'm officially frustrated with this.

I ALREADY posted in this introduce yourself section.
    (hi) There I did again.

Actually bought my motorized bike from a guy I met here.

Well... I need help bad. Posted already but possibly in the wrong place.
    I need help hooking up the throttle cable. Posted in a motor thread I think.

Tried to post in a garage area only I get a notice that I cannot post because I need to post here first! Grrrrrrr.

I found a similar problem to mine, thought I would post in there too and we could both get answers, only it won't let me do that either!

Also... I cannot for the life of me figure out how to FIND my previous posts! Surely there is a place to see all my posts? WHERE??????

Frustrating enough not knowing what I'm doing with this bike, then I cannot even find help! I hate endless circles!

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

3. artmaker

artmaker Member

Well... though that does show me all my posts. HOW do you find that?
    I backed up to the main forum page, did a search using my user name, and only four posts show up. NOT the latest problem I have, only earlier ones.

Not all forums have this feature, but most do. Something like "view all posts by..."
    Or in a my admin page, a list of posts.

IF there is anything like that here, where is it?
  4. jpcourtney

jpcourtney Member

Go to your last post and click on your username and select--

Find all posts by Artmaker

Should bring up all of your posts.

5. kerf

kerf Guest

Every day as I browse this forum I see many people ask questions about their bikes and well intentioned members work diligently to answer those questions.
    So why have we singled you out for persecution?
  6. artmaker

artmaker Member

Thank you John! That was it.
    I was clicking on the avitar which didn't do it.

So... now I know.
    Thank you.
  7. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

I don't think he is frustrated at the people at this site but the site itself.

artmaker - i wonder why you had to intro yourself several times. Are you changing your IP? or your router is and your unaware? just guessing.