Found this on Ebay .. My new Dyno Build

I was lookin at one of those frames that have the tank built into them but this frame is
so darn ... I don't know what to call it but the curves are beautiful and just seem
to flow how they should . I got a lot of ideas for it .

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 471
Lol man everything !!!
I know I'm going to use a 2 stroke (i know ,loud dirty smelly like me haha)
I'm a leather worker so got to incorporate some leather onto it .
No rush so Not really sure yet .
Cool! Can't wait. Not everyone has that kind of vision. What's on the to do list?

I was lookin at one of those frames that have the tank built into them but this frame is
so darn ... I don't know what to call it but the curves are beautiful and just seem
to flow how they should . I got a lot of ideas for it .

Dyno's make great motorized bikes.

Here is Jeff Wolf racing his Dyno street bike at a Socal Motor Bicycle Racing event.

11187758_848909615203380_3675834934692549313_o.jpg

Awesome, Phoenix needs a few Motor Bicycle Racing event.

A little off subject but these China made Schwinn tanks are cool. Works on their frame and Schwinn too. $_12.JPG$_57.jpg

Cool do you know a site that sells them ?Looks like it be a little long for the D frame
I deal with a lot of bike shops since i make seats so I'm havin a buddy who lives in NM make me one .
I lived in New Mexico for the last five years before movin back to the East coast and I use to do the Horse Chopper show in Cottonwood AZ then Santa Rose NM
Awesome, Phoenix needs a few Motor Bicycle Racing event.

A little off subject but these China made Schwinn tanks are cool. Works on their frame and Schwinn too. View attachment 58115View attachment 58116

Back