Fourth Build, Cranbrook

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by LincolnMercury, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Here are pics of my fourth build and my girlfriend. The frame is a Huffy Cranbrook rescued from our apartment dumpster. Everything else; forks, brakes, running gear, saddle and handle bars are from a Schwinn Landmark. The motor is a Zoombicycles Jet 80 slant head.

Attached Files:

2. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

That is one sweet looking ride and the bike is not bad either

3. Thanx Bikeman... we get that alot! when we are out on our bikes we get small crowds wanting to take pictures of her and the bikes. I am pretty sure the bikes are the draw... right? ; )

4. seanhan

seanhan Member

You be stylin L.M. !!!!!
    and the bike is ok ...

5. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Nice bike and nice looking girl! I think there should be more girls in cute outfits posing with bikes!

6. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

Very nicely built, and a lot of attention to detail as well!

The bike is just as nice too!

7. PhoobarID

PhoobarID Member

Am going to be buying a Cranbrook in the next week or so to replace the Jag I've had for the past 2 years due to drive chain problems when I went from the 7-speed to single speed/coaster brake with the 12 ga spokes.

Noticed that you used a front fork from a Schwinn. I want to take the Jag's front fork...since it's got brakes and put it on the Cranbrook. Will the fork bolt up without any problems?