Friday Night (03-28-08) <---MotoredBike Chat, anyone?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by gone_fishin, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i've got the second half of a 6-pack and i opened a chatzy chatroom...here's the link: DEAD

cya there?

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

me, alaskavan, scottm so far...i got time how about you?

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

we had 'van, scott, azkronic, whitedog, & minibiker...it was cool...i'll try again next weekend :)

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

it was a nice chat
    and a needed distraction for me, as my granddaughter was at hospital with inner ear infection
    she is ok and back at home now...thanks to all for the kind words/good karma :):)

5. minibiker

minibiker Guest

i'll try to make it again i was only on for a short time but i enjoyed it its good t have a place to talk about these little machines

6. spunout

spunout Member

ok, i didnt see this until now. :-x what time MST is this groovy jam taking place friday?

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

no particular time...it happened i was hangin' out so i gave it a shot...

if you "subscribe" to this topic, i'll give a shout-out next time we try it & you'll get an email.

8. beast775

beast775 Guest

ya count me in

perhaps this friday?ill check in to see,a couple brews:cool: sounds like fun.....finally senior member i feel important yowza!

9. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Ahh I remeber the day I became a senior member. I kept waiting for an eviction notice:p

I'll keep an eye open for you all. There's a band playing friday that I really enjoy. Do I need an excused absence note? Dang OT again, that could hurt my Sr. status.

Chat is fun. This is such a diverse but like minded group.

10. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Are we chatting tonight?

11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i think yes, prolly around 6 or 7pm pacific time...updates as the day goes on. it's supposed to be real nice here today and the light's working great, so....

12. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Dang...I have to work night shift tonight. I'd love to get in on one of these.

Dan

13. azbill

azbill Active Member

I hope to be there :D

14. I would love to check in and say hi tonight. I'll keep my eyes on the board to try and get in on it.

15. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hey guys...it's 4:40 here...i'll post a link at about 5pm...stay tuned!!

16. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

17. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

we got:

spunout
    JumH
    skylark

iRide was there, but he had to go to w*rk :(

18. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

drimpact is in & out, spunout is somewhere...skylark said something about beverages...that reminds me ;)

19. beast775

beast775 Guest

bogged computer

i was typing stuff and it wouldnt go up on the board frustrating it was fun reading stuff anyways.:cool:

20. spunout

spunout Member

:lol::lol: what a blast! i was NOT there to have anything to do with bikes.
    i was 'trolling'. my wits' been a little on the dull side, lately. that was just what i needed to prove i'm a total jerk :lol:
    see ya next week, and remember....the world will never see an actor with talents like patrick swayze. :rolleyes:

ps-janet reno haunts my dreams. when i say 'haunts', i mean that it's terrifying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.