FS Happy timr "80cc" motorbike $50

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stealthc9, Jul 13, 2010.

1. stealthc9

stealthc9 Member

I have a motored bike with a screwed up rear wheel, half the spokes are broken.
    Motors still running and strong has over 500miles on it.

It was a PK 80
    I need to sell it asap.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010

2. stealthc9

stealthc9 Member

No one's interested??

3. a/c man

a/c man Member

How much are you interested in getting for it?
    Do you have any pictures of your wounded bike?
    I guess maybe we wonder if your ride was trashed, and maybe a little worried
    about buying something less than well maintained.

4. stealthc9

stealthc9 Member

well it was a used beach cruiser i believe it's a 1981 free spirit...the spokes are NOT heavy duty. So you ride anything with weak spokes the spokes will break especially if you tighten them as your suppose to. It was a 1991 Mountain bike rear wheel with believe 6 gears. (but u cant shift them.

The bike has been properly maintained, why do you ask this on mine and no one elses?? The bike isnt trashed but the rear wheel is because of weak spokes. It Happens...

I want $40 take the whole thing as is, Im kind of tired of seeing the bike in my garage. I want a dirt bike, so this needs to go as i've got my ninja 250 that I daily drive to work, I just wantr the bike gone.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  5. flyingpez

flyingpez Member

im interested where are you located?

6. stealthc9

stealthc9 Member

Holiday Florida

7. flyingpez

flyingpez Member

you willing to ship?

8. stealthc9

stealthc9 Member

I dont know how i'd go about doing that....especially since i dont have a car to haul it in.

9. flyingpez

flyingpez Member

im not really interested in the whole bike if you're are that far away buy would you sell the engine and rest of the kit?

10. stealthc9

stealthc9 Member

Yea i'll sell the entire kit, but i'd like $40+ shipping because the bike really was just a bonus lol.

11. flyingpez

flyingpez Member

I will go 40 shipped.

12. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

I have shipped bikes before and it costs more then $40 to ship it because of the weight and size of the thing!

If you want to give it away, just give it away locally to someone.... don't lose money with shipping it!

I learned that lesson, and it was a hard one!

13. flyingpez

flyingpez Member

Read the previous post of mine. All I want is the engine kit not the whole bike.

14. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

I will take this if it is not sold.. PM me
    Cheers

15. Vistaman73

Vistaman73 Member

i might want it
    ill talk to my parents.

16. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

I send you a PM saying I would buy the enigne but no response.

17. Vistaman73

Vistaman73 Member

is it still for sale? i only have about 50 bucks right now, i dont know how much shipping the whole bike would be but i really need a new bike, the one i have now is really not made for an engine, its dangerous. i would also be happy with the engine if it works cause right now i have a dangerous bike and a 50cc (not enough power) engine that needs parts. Can we come to a good deal?

18. stealthc9

stealthc9 Member

I AM TOO BUSY TO SHIP IT I WILL TAKE $150 FOR BOTH BIKES I HAVE I NEED THEM GONE

MY BIKE WITH THE USED MOTOR AND THE NON_COMPLETE SCHWINN OCC! Im takin a BIG HIT, but im in a bind and i need them gone.

Local only sorry...i'm just very busy.

19. stealthc9

stealthc9 Member

Im sorry but ur 15 and I WILL NOT sell to a minor sorry dude.

20. Vistaman73

Vistaman73 Member

That's fine, I can respect that. Hope you sell it for a good price and fast, I've been in your situation before.

Thanks,
    Vistaman73