FS Happy timr "80cc" motorbike $50

I will go 40 shipped.

I have shipped bikes before and it costs more then $40 to ship it because of the weight and size of the thing!

If you want to give it away, just give it away locally to someone.... don't lose money with shipping it!

I learned that lesson, and it was a hard one!

is it still for sale? i only have about 50 bucks right now, i dont know how much shipping the whole bike would be but i really need a new bike, the one i have now is really not made for an engine, its dangerous. i would also be happy with the engine if it works cause right now i have a dangerous bike and a 50cc (not enough power) engine that needs parts. Can we come to a good deal?

I AM TOO BUSY TO SHIP IT I WILL TAKE $150 FOR BOTH BIKES I HAVE I NEED THEM GONE

MY BIKE WITH THE USED MOTOR AND THE NON_COMPLETE SCHWINN OCC! Im takin a BIG HIT, but im in a bind and i need them gone.

Local only sorry...i'm just very busy.

is it still for sale? i only have about 50 bucks right now, i dont know how much shipping the whole bike would be but i really need a new bike, the one i have now is really not made for an engine, its dangerous. i would also be happy with the engine if it works cause right now i have a dangerous bike and a 50cc (not enough power) engine that needs parts. Can we come to a good deal?

Im sorry but ur 15 and I WILL NOT sell to a minor sorry dude.

That's fine, I can respect that. Hope you sell it for a good price and fast, I've been in your situation before.

Thanks,
Vistaman73

Back