FS: Staton GXH50 Schwinn Full Suspension Bike

https://motoredbikes.com/media/albums/my-bike.1621/

OK, here we have a very nice, dependable motorized bicycle capable of very long distance trips. It has been made out of a schwinn s-25 full suspension mountain bike, Staton Inc 16.07:1 outside gear drive kit, and a Honda GXH50 engine. Top speed on this bike is 36 MPH and is very stable. Someone lighter than me could possibly reach a higher speed, I weigh 210lbs. I have calculated fuel economy on the very first tank of gas it burned, and it got 144 MPG on that tank. I think it is capable of even more than that after it is broken in good, I was waiting till it was broken in to recheck fuel economy. Everything on this bike has been purchased this year and is still in like new condition. The bike has less than 400 miles on it now, and less than 14 hours on the clock. I have invested around $1400.00 in this bike with all the accesories that it comes with, my loss is your gain. Here is a list of all the components that come with this auction.

Schwinn S-25 Bike

Honda GXH50 Engine

Staton Outside Gear Kit

16.07:1 Upgrade

GXH50 Clutch Adapter

GXH50 Throttle Kit

Hour & Tachometer

Cruiser Bike Tires - Stock knobby tires are also included

Turn Signal Kit

Front & rear fenders

Schwinn Speedometer

Bell Dawn Patrol Headlamp

Backback

Tools, Tubes, Tire pump, Gas bottles - All included in backpack on the side of the bike.

This bike is also on ebay. It may sell or it may not. Please reply to this thread or pm me for any questions. I will work with you if you want me to ship it, just let me know. Could also text to this # 910-284-0383

$1000.00 Firm!!!!

Back