FS: Tanaka Oil, 2.5 oz, 1 Gallon of Mix Bottles

I just bought 75 bottles of Tanaka Perfect Mix 2 cycle oil in the "1 gallon mix" size (2.5 oz size for 50:1 ratio), off someone on the Goped forum. I paid a bit over a $1 a bottle shipped, which is about $.60 - $.70 cheaper than you can get them shipped to your door at the best price I can find. I figured I would pass this on, and sell 24 bottles (4 x 6 packs) for $26 shipped. If you want more, I could do 36 bottles for $39. The small bottles are super convenient, and you can pack them easily for those long trips.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, Andy

Andy to market your oil and maximize profit sell it locally. Garden shops or where ever. You wont make much when shipping is included and the fire hazard insurance plugged in. Plus you need a federal permit to be legal to ship fire hazardous stuff across state lines..............sell it locally.

Andy to market your oil and maximize profit sell it locally. Garden shops or where ever. You wont make much when shipping is included and the fire hazard insurance plugged in. Plus you need a federal permit to be legal to ship fire hazardous stuff across state lines..............sell it locally.

Thanks, but I had it shipped to me, and you can buy it online. As long as it's shipped ground, there is no problem.

I'm not looking to make money, if I were I'd put it on ebay. I'm just passing on some good will to my friends here,if they want it.

Back