Engine Trouble Fuel/Oil Leak!

Addum

Local time
6:50 AM
Hi friends
Need some advice. I have less than ten miles on the break in and spotted a leak. Looks like it is coming out of the gasket at the base of the "Jug"/Cylinder. I've included two pics of the leak.
I've called Dax and left a message on his voice mail. I know he will call back but I'm impatient. (Just ask Mrs.Addum!) And just a bit worried!
Any help very welcome. Thank you All,,, Addum Picture 001.jpgPicture 002.jpg

hey man, if its coming outa the magneto case then its ya oi seals, but looks like broom below the head... i suspect a crack in ya case mate, clean it up after taking more pics then spray some degreaser or any engine safe spray onto where the seams are or where oil was n see if t bubbles and goes in any cracks, good luck

mate looking at ya pics more ill bet my money uv blown an oil deal on magneto side-u may loose throttle response and idle quality....i recon the oils coming thru the white grommet where thee wires are, then blown up y wind as ya ride, no probe just a $3 part and a bita work :)

first, clean it well - then watch it carefully while running engine without moving the bike to see the first place the oil shows up (don't ride it so the wind doesn't blow oil around)

probably either that case bolt near front of cylinder, but may be from gasket at base of cylinder

Back