FULL METAL Copper HEAD + BASE GASKETS now available !

Local time
1:50 PM
The boys down at JuiceMotoParts.com are proud to announce our Metal Copper Head and Base gaskets! They both come in two different sizes for maximum customization! .025" and .016"

Check them out here http://juicemotoparts.com/products.html

IMG_1682 (Custom).jpgIMG_1683 (Custom).jpg

Hi, I ordered from your website over a week ago and the product hasn't been shipped yet. Please PM me or respond to any of my emails or contact forms submitted through your site, thanks
~Sander

with metal gaskets you have to be extra sure that the mating surfaces are equally flat. You have to use sandpaper and glass to plane them flat.

Just received my titanium wrist pin for my 66 along with the upgraded hardware kit. Their system was down so it took a while for them to process my order, but they threw in a bronze bushing cause it took so long. Can't wait to install them.

How long did it take? i ordered a gasket set. no shipped email. they don't respond to any messages sent. i ordered a carb from pccmotor the same day and got it in two days from California (I'm in ohio) its kinda ridiculous. maybe i will get free stuff too. here's hoping

I wouldn't know exactly how long it took without digging through my emails and stuff, but like 3 weeks. He priority shipped it after 20 days or so and it arrived 2 days after that.

I ordered a 66/80 engine from California motor bikes last Sunday it's been 6days have not heard anything at all anyone know if this company is reputable?

Yes I got a kit from them back in November . It was all good.
I to never heard from them about the shipment, no conferment of the order, no shipping info , no tracking info.
But it got to me in a weeks time.
You might get yours on Monday !
I have over 360 miles on the kit I got sofar. It is working good.
Keep looking up! Ken.

still, no point using a metal head gasket at all. the cylinder base one is nice(still needs sealant), but nothing beats teflon tape for head gaskets ;)

Back