full suspension trailer build

tacoshell4

Local time
12:01 PM
I am in progress thanks to all of you for inspireing me. I started with a ht but boring lol I dont know if anyone else has built one yet but will take photos and post.. btw powertrain is top secret for now lol

Tacoshell, I Hope Your Not Full Of Refried Beans!! Ha Ha. Could Not Resist That One. Just Kidding Of Course! Good Luck With Your Ideas. It Sounds Interesting. Ron

tacoshell4

I'm not letting you off the hook on this thread.

You MUST build your full suspension trailer - i'm committing you to the project.
I want to see nothing less than a working prototype so i can incorporate your ideas into my trailer.

Don't let us down - follow through with commitment, determination and personal engagement to your plan, delivering nothing less than perfection.

Fabian

ps pics of my semi finished trailer

Attachments

• Box Trailer 1.JPG
    Box Trailer 1.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 915
  • Box Trailer 2.JPG
    Box Trailer 2.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 588
  • Box Trailer 3.JPG
    Box Trailer 3.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 613
  • Box Trailer 4.JPG
    Box Trailer 4.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 607
  • Box Trailer 5.JPG
    Box Trailer 5.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 647
  • Fabian's bicycle trailer - Cargo carrying capacity.JPG
    Fabian's bicycle trailer - Cargo carrying capacity.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 691
  • Fabian's Bicycle Trailer - Gas struts attached.JPG
    Fabian's Bicycle Trailer - Gas struts attached.JPG
    695.3 KB · Views: 700
Last edited:
Ok, you have presented me with an engineering nightmare at stuffing that contraption into my trailer.

I'll need to build a second trailer attached to the first for cargo carrying capacity :)

Fabian

Maybe with some avant garde engineering i'll be able to incorporate your concept - crikey, i'm going to need a team of NASA engineers for the conversion process.

This might just be too big for my limited technical abilities.

Fabian

that is the trailer Ijust need to hook it up to the bike and wire it nicely... thats why i want to ditch the shock it would lose the whole frame around the motor and I could just make a new mount off thebottomof the motor..

Taco, Holy Smokes!!! Whats The Cc Or Hp!! That Thing Will Spin You Out!! All I Can Say Is; Wow!! Over The Top! Ron

Back