full suspension trailer build

Discussion in 'Push Trailers' started by tacoshell4, Oct 16, 2009.

1. tacoshell4

tacoshell4 Member

I am in progress thanks to all of you for inspireing me. I started with a ht but boring lol I dont know if anyone else has built one yet but will take photos and post.. btw powertrain is top secret for now lol

2. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Please show us all the photos - i demand you build this trailer and give a show and tell tutorial.

Cheers Fabian

3. TREEWK

TREEWK Member

Tacoshell, I Hope Your Not Full Of Refried Beans!! Ha Ha. Could Not Resist That One. Just Kidding Of Course! Good Luck With Your Ideas. It Sounds Interesting. Ron

4. tacoshell4

tacoshell4 Member

ok so I think the full susp might be out.. I could save about 30 lbs so the secret is out.. I need to search how to post pics of my progress. the powerplant is a honda spree cut in half it did about 38 mph before but it was really quick.. and a pos thats why i sacrificed it

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx197/tacoshell3/P1011295.jpg

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  5. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

tacoshell4

I'm not letting you off the hook on this thread.

You MUST build your full suspension trailer - i'm committing you to the project.
    I want to see nothing less than a working prototype so i can incorporate your ideas into my trailer.

Don't let us down - follow through with commitment, determination and personal engagement to your plan, delivering nothing less than perfection.

Fabian

ps pics of my semi finished trailer

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  6. tacoshell4

tacoshell4 Member

lol i will then look at the pic tell me what u think
    [​IMG]

btw i like the box trailer fabian

7. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Ok, you have presented me with an engineering nightmare at stuffing that contraption into my trailer.

I'll need to build a second trailer attached to the first for cargo carrying capacity :)

Fabian

8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Maybe with some avant garde engineering i'll be able to incorporate your concept - crikey, i'm going to need a team of NASA engineers for the conversion process.

This might just be too big for my limited technical abilities.

Fabian

9. tacoshell4

tacoshell4 Member

that is the trailer Ijust need to hook it up to the bike and wire it nicely... thats why i want to ditch the shock it would lose the whole frame around the motor and I could just make a new mount off thebottomof the motor..

10. TREEWK

TREEWK Member

Taco, Holy Smokes!!! Whats The Cc Or Hp!! That Thing Will Spin You Out!! All I Can Say Is; Wow!! Over The Top! Ron

11. BikeMan

BikeMan Member

Heck Tacshell4 if your going to use that scooter section for a pusher,you may as well get a bike to match.How about pushing a Yuba Mundo bike? It's rated for 400lbs.Oh yea! A second perfect car.

Attached Files:

12. tacoshell4

tacoshell4 Member

haha its a 50 cc honda spree it should propel me at least 35 good enough.. i want to lose the susp. but then it wont be unique.. gotta say though it was a good idea

13. TREEWK

TREEWK Member

Taco, The Sus Might Be Nice For Traction, Or Run The Tire Soft. You Can Haul Some Freight With It. Ron

14. tacoshell4

tacoshell4 Member

yea I modified it a bit more gtg tho post pics later I cut off the l tube and am going to make a nice new mast. ith a u joint at the bike for full range of motion and going to make it so i can carry a cooler on race days at louden its going to be my new pitbike lol

15. TREEWK

TREEWK Member

SIMPLE Trailer Hitch

Attached Files:

16. tacoshell4

tacoshell4 Member

going to pirate cycle right now then gonna work on my trailer let ya'll know how it go

17. tacoshell4

tacoshell4 Member

ok so the trailer is on hold for a few weeks sorry guys. went to pirates yesterday to give my friend a ride and ended up buying a new power king 80 slanthead and am having some fun with that for now. used my steel money on the kit lol