Fun, Fun, Fun

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by Quenton Guenther, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Just want to remind Whizzer owners on the East coast about the event taking place Oct 11 & 12th in Lewes, DE. There aren't many chances in this part of the country to swap, show off, brag, ride, and find more friends with common interest. I usually drive over 900 miles to the motorbike & vintage scooter events I have attended, so this event is close for me [under 300 miles]. I think a lot of motorbike owners in many close states should try to attend if possible, and maybe we could schedule this on an annual basis. I plan to bring a "vintage" Whizzer show bike, my 99 to ride, and a 4 stroke proto-type project I hope to complete over the next week. A swap meet is also planned, so bring some bike goodies to sell or swap. I plan to bring parts & a few rare items for the event.

Hope to see ya all there [southern talk]
    Have fun,
    Quenton

2. JE

JE Guest

If it turns out anything like the Ocean park rally was you guya are going to have a blast. Everyone take lot's of pictures and vidio to share with us.

3. softride

softride Member

taking a whizzer

will there be lots of whizzer pedals for sale seems like theres a world surplus of them no one ever uses them (JE):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Royz

4. JE

JE Guest

WHAT.....:grin:.......lol

5. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

rally

My room is reserved at the Red Mill Inn. Can't wait to see everyone and their bikes!!! 9 more days!!

6. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

I'm looking forward to it too! I'll be bringing three bikes, Quenton will be bringing three bikes (from the looks of things), and RdKryton will be bringing one bike (slacker). :lol: Just kidding. If he brought his Cushman (it's a three wheeler) there wouldn't be enough room on the trailer for all of the bikes. I'm hoping to hear back from the others who were interested in coming. I wonder what they're bringing.

7. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Bump

Five more days to the Motoredbike Rally at Lewes. Here's your chance to meet and have some fun!

8. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

rally

4 more days !!!!

9. Quenton Guenther

2 more days!

Have fun,
    Quenton

10. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

And the weather forecast still looks great.
    Jim

11. Quenton Guenther

Just couldn't stop riding the new prototype. It now has over 200 miles and I did put more gas in the tank for the next 200 miles.

Have fun,
    Quenton

12. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

almost there!!

1 1/2 days & yes the weather looks great!! I just loaded the Whizzer in the van so it's ready to go!! See you all soon.

13. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

I am feeling better today but I have physical therapy in the morning. I hope they don't hurt me to much. lol Can someone get an adrenalin high 2 days before the fun actually begins? I can not wait for the fun to begin. I was thinking about bringing a fishing rod because we are only a few hundred yards from the fishing pier but I don't want to take away from all the other fun stuff. The croakers are still in and some are very large this year. They taste good too. For those who care they are in the drum fish category. I wonder how I can mount my fish cooler on the Whizzer. Just kidding but...

Jim

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  14. Backalleywheels

Backalleywheels New Member

I hate to bother about times and everything but what time on Saturday do you think it will start. I want to be there and not miss anything! I live in the area and just about half a year ago got the bug up my rear to build a custom bike and then found out I could put a motor on it! And you guys have put a get together right in my backyard! The wife and I just bought Phatt cycle bikes from Lewes Bike Shop. I will need a different bike for my custom motor ride and need to figure it all out. Hope I dont bug you too much........

15. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Kilroy and I should be down in the park between 7 and 8am.

Jim
    PS We will have 2 Whizzers and 2 HT's with us. You will get to talk to some interesting people.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  16. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

I'll bring the 5 1/2 rod. It won't stick out too far on either side of the handlebars. About that cooler...:lol:

17. Quenton Guenther

Hi Guys, all packed and ready to head towards DE in the morning. Jim if you still have the original head from your NE kit could you bring it? I will bring all the other versions to show everyone, but I don't have one of the later versions used in the kit to show.
    Have fun,
    Quenton

18. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

I'm loaded & ready to go. Just borrowed a nice salt water rod from my neighbor. aded15 hours!!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  19. Kep1a

Kep1a Guest

What prototype? Can we see some photos and get some specs?

Unfortunately I can't go to the show so I will miss out. Could you and possibly other attendees share some of the show/trip photos and info with us?

Kep1a

PS: Have a fun time!

20. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Rally

Just got home. Will post pics tomorrow. Quenton had 3 bikes there. One was the proto-type. We all rode it. Had a great time!!!