fun with police

Fire prevention month

I just got a city newsletter from the city I work in. The cover story is "October is Fire Prevention month" they will be holding an open house this weekend. "Nationally, Fire Prevention week is Oct7-13th" The police might hang out at some of these events. Check your local city's web site.
The particular city I work in has strict police and stricter judges. Their ticket revenues have gone from $2million in 2000 to $20million in 2003 and I bet it gets higher. The only 2 tickets I've had in the last 13 years were both in this city in the last 4 years. I may not go to their rally and I don't ride in their city.
Anyhow, if i can get past the bitterness I may stop by and show off my bike this weekend. I have alesterfeind's phone number incase they decide to arrest me.:p

Yes....we are the ambassadors. Make a good first impression...this is a fairly new thing and people are curious.....be nice..answer questions and treat others like you would like to be treated. Fairly simple.....

Don't forget Scott, to get that picture of you standing next to the police, with your bike in it. Then maybe there will be a printing in the locals. That would be good for the PR.
Doc

Hmmmm. ... since so many small towns now have Police on bicycles, a Police motorbicycle is just a natural ... seeing Scotts bike lined up with the regular patrol cycles fits right in . ...

No I didn't, I wish I had. I'll have to go out and stir up some trouble, that will bring me into contact with them. All the trails that say "No motor vehicles permitted" scream at me everytime I ride by. Oh leadeth me not into temptation.
I will work on it Doc.

Back