gas and electrics can live in harmony

so ive joined a while ago but i havent posted yet. i thought i share my projects with you guys.

here is my electric bmx:

its running on a 25.9 volt lithium pack and a 250 watt currie technologies motor chain-driven.
1268159394.jpg

here is a gasser road bike i recently built for a friend but sits in the stable with the e-bmx:
792f1564.jpg

its a 33cc tanaka motor with an engine squish and light porting on the exhaust port. it has an intake but its just not on it in the pic.

here they are together in the stable:
d61eb08e.jpg

i thought i just finally share what ive done with everyone here. im sure ill be here a lot for motored bike help.

thanks gearnut!

i think the gasser roadie might be getting dismantled soon though. i want a smaller bicycle to do the gasser conversion on though, maybe like a 16 inch kids bike. the gear ratio is just too tall for it on a 27 inch wheel. i dont care so much for the actual speed, but im more for the sensation of the speed on machines like this.:devilish: i dont know, i put it together just to see if i could actually do it. the bmx is more of my daily commuter. i care about that more than anything.:D

Back