Gas bike sux

Discussion in '2-Stroke Engines' started by Rob H, May 9, 2016.

1. Rob H

Rob H Member

Just putting it out there I should've known better my finger kept going back and forth but the price was too good

2. FurryOnTheInside

FurryOnTheInside Active Member

D'oh. What's happened Rob?

3. Rob H

Rob H Member

Waiting 2 weeks for cylinder reed cage carb and piston

4. Rob H

Rob H Member

Paid for it April 26th

5. FurryOnTheInside

Thats not good service, if they led you to believe the parts were in stock. What's their excuse?
    What reed are you getting? The big Arrow racing one? I'm after the RSE one..

6. Rob H

Rob H Member

I don't know what there excuse is they don't answer the phone or respond to emails the day I ordered it I got an email saying I was awarded 299 points and the package was shipped when I go on their website it says order not fulfilled they took my money though and said it was in stock who the hell know

7. FurryOnTheInside

Can you contest the charge o your credit card? I think I would.. Well if I had a credit card which I've been led to believe all Americans do..
    That is not the way to do business, not to mention morally wrong. Your first order from them too, guess it's also your last. :/

8. Rob H

Rob H Member

Yeah I've heard so much bad news about them but the price was so good I went in knowing something was fishy I just thought maybe they cleaned up their act by now but yes I called my cc company and made them aware of their shady dealings oh by the way why don't you guys use credit cards

9. FurryOnTheInside

Many do, they're just less ubiquitous. I hope it all works out soon.

10. Rob H

Rob H Member

11. Steve Best

Steve Best Active Member

Buy through Ebay. Gasbikes sellers there ship fast.

Steve

AutOtaku and Ytyukon like this.
  12. AutOtaku

AutOtaku Member

I bought my engine through bikeberry and had similar issues but I always got a professional email after I would send them one. Even got free replacement parts when mine broke or went bad

13. 45u

45u Active Member

Go to dealer reviews here and you will see they have a very poor rating even have a F with the BBB and other places on the net including here. I placed one order with them and it was nightmare.

Check out this link
    http://motoredbikes.com/threads/gasbike-reviews.18856/

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  14. 45u

45u Active Member

Their prices are a good bit higher on eBay.

15. nutt.e

nutt.e New Member

I am an American.
    I have no credit card
    I also have no credit card debt.
    Or any other debt for that matter
    I refuse to owe anybody anything

Except for my contagious happiness

:)

16. Steve Best

Steve Best Active Member

Saving 10% is not a good deal if you never see your stuff like some are reporting.

I got my stuff in something like 3 days. Great service for only a couple bucks more.

Steve

17. 45u

45u Active Member

Just looked on eBay and their prices are at least 20% more. For a person on a small fixed income like mine that is a lot. Did not check everything checked the first thing of theirs I came to. I hope they do right on eBay and for not they are but past rerecords show good chance something is going to go wrong. Now Gas Bike it is up to you to prove me wrong. Took me over a month and half just to get someone top talk to me about the problem and only after I filled complaints with the BBB and CA Attorneys office just to get them to talk to me. If you look at their BBB records I am the only one they have replied to. Sorry but screw me once it is your fault screw me twice it is mine.

Check out these links and make your own opinion.
    http://www.bbb.org/losangelessilico...lies-and-parts/gas-bike-in-van-nuys-ca-355465
    45u, Mar 28, 2016 Edit Delete Report#30 Reply

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/nationwide-access-llc-california-c203741.html

18. 45u

45u Active Member

That is why I deal with those that are honest and care about their customers. There are not a lot but if you look there are a few out there and some of them have the best prices I have found.

19. Rob H

Rob H Member

20. Rob H

Rob H Member

Yes I've seen all of the sites but like I said the price was so good I figured I would give them another shot