G'Day All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by two40, Jun 27, 2009.

1. two40

two40 New Member

So the G'day gives away my location. Sydney to be precise. :detective:

I've been a car nut for as long as I can remember spending entirely too much money on them over the years. My most recent purchase has been a go kart. Lots of fun that. :)

My friends all have motorised bikes and 3 of them work in bike shops so I've got a fair bit of resources between them. Even so, you can never have enough info so I thought I'd join this forum. :)

Hope to be riding my motorised bike very soon.

Cheers

2. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Hello mate, welcome to MBc. Yup, lots of Aussies on these boards, you're in good company.

3. duivendyk

duivendyk Guest

G'day&good luck,you'll need it,as far as I can find out the powers to be in Canberra are trying to legislate you poor sods off the roads,or does NSW have a say so in these matters and can just choose to ignore such edicts & get away with it?

4. two40

two40 New Member

Hmm, didn't know that. We have state road authorities but if you've heard about Canberra doing this then it could well be national. :eek:

Thanks for the welcome.

5. duivendyk

duivendyk Guest

I'm not 100% sure if the boys in C are behind this,but in Victoria the climate is definitely hostile,easy targets&sacrificial lambs.The vociferous hardcore ecofreaks feel you should be pedaling,period.Preferably at home,generating precious Watts.