G'Day All

two40

Local time
7:20 AM
So the G'day gives away my location. Sydney to be precise. :geek:

I've been a car nut for as long as I can remember spending entirely too much money on them over the years. My most recent purchase has been a go kart. Lots of fun that. :)

My friends all have motorised bikes and 3 of them work in bike shops so I've got a fair bit of resources between them. Even so, you can never have enough info so I thought I'd join this forum. :)

Hope to be riding my motorised bike very soon.

Cheers

Hello mate, welcome to MBc. Yup, lots of Aussies on these boards, you're in good company.

G'day&good luck,you'll need it,as far as I can find out the powers to be in Canberra are trying to legislate you poor sods off the roads,or does NSW have a say so in these matters and can just choose to ignore such edicts & get away with it?

Hmm, didn't know that. We have state road authorities but if you've heard about Canberra doing this then it could well be national. :eek:

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm not 100% sure if the boys in C are behind this,but in Victoria the climate is definitely hostile,easy targets&sacrificial lambs.The vociferous hardcore ecofreaks feel you should be pedaling,period.Preferably at home,generating precious Watts.

Back