G'day from Adelaide South Australia-Screaming Emu Motorized Bikes

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by screaming emu, Mar 7, 2008.

1. screaming emu

screaming emu Member

Hello Folks,
    I am Rodge from Adelaide. Life time cyclist, keen builder and rider of motorised bikes for the last 2 years. I'm a big fan of motorised bikes and live and breath them everyday. First off I am new to using forums, however this looks like a great place to get started, being right up my alley.
    I am the founder of Screaming Emu Motorised Bikes. I currently sell fully built 2 stroke mountain bikes and have a regular growing crew of keen bikers that I meet and ride with on most weekends. My mechanical know how has grown from very minor to quite sufficient in the field of 48cc 2 strokes in the last year. I sell locally and should have a link with my new website up within a week of this letter. I look forward to exchanging views and details on anything to do with motorised bikes in the future. All the best, Rodge:)

2. Hollywood

Hollywood Guest

Welcome to MBc. Emu.Looking forward to your views here on MBc. mate.
  3. Stink Bike

Stink Bike Member

Welcome Emu.
    There sure does seem to be a lot of riders in S.A.

4. mean lean

mean lean Member

welcome aboard mate!
  5. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  6. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to Mbc. I'm really enjoying meeting all you Austrailians. Funny what a small world it's becomming.
  7. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

We have a thread here we may do well with some of your 2 year expirience.
    Look up; http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8929
  8. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard, Emu
  9. graucho

graucho Active Member

Rodge, Welcome to MBc ! Home of may answers, and awaiting your ideas. Looking forward to seeing your web site.
  10. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  11. fetor56

fetor56 Guest