GEBE setup with Subaru 35cc[SOLD]

After a car accident I am unable to ride my bike anymore. So I figured there was no reason to keep this setup anymore. It was mounted on an Electra Townie and ran great. This setup has about 150 miles on it, that is nothing for this kit. I took the cover off the motor and painted it red, I just couldn't take that yellow anymore. I also added a helper spring to the belt tensioner. Other than that, this kit is stock.

Asking $350 with free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

Here is a video of the motor starting and reving. Started on the first pull. Sorry for the bad quality, as you can see, it was raining out so I had to do it in the garage.

The motor.
IMG_1507.jpg

Belt.
IMG_1514.jpg

Ring.
IMG_1517.jpg

Kill switch and throttle handle.
IMG_1518.jpg

ill take it.

does it come with everything to mount it right.

Last edited:
Thatperson!!! You've always been a good guy. I'm sorry to hear that you're not going to be able to keep on riding with the rest of us.

We'll hope for a speedy recovery and seeing you among us once again.

I too am sorry to hear that you got injured! I hope that your lifestyle will not be drastically changed by this. Whatever the outcome, I wish you the best of fortune and a speedy recovery! I hope that some day in the future you can ride again, and we'll see you here.

Thank you for the kind words, but I don't think I'll be riding any kind of bicycle from now on. The accident was back in August and I'm still not back to work even. Between my back and my new knee I don't think it would be possible.

I'll drop in from time to time to see how people are doing though.

Back