GEBE Tanaka 40cc kit for sale

Hi All,

I have a Golden Eagle bike assist kit with a Tanaka 40 CC engine with 30 minutes of ride time on it. It's essentially new, not even broke it. The reason I am selling it because I do not have the strength to pull the cord on this puppy. (I'm a senior and as you probably noticed, a woman.)

So here's what's included:

Tanaka engine + kit
Triple walled rim from GEBE
A new Armadillo Hemisphere tire and new tube (purpose: to cut down on flat tires)
4 bottles of Tanaka oil for 2 stroke engines
1 gallon gas can
This kit is ready to put on your bike.

Price: $500 firm plus shipping (only will charge actual shipping charges)

Cash or U.S. Postal Money order only, no Paypal, please. Money order needs to clear first before engine kit is shipped (heard there are fake Money Orders floating around).

I'm in Orange County, CA

P.S. I tried to upload pictures on this site but couldn't so next best thing is an ad on Craigslist: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/3560475801.html

Howdy,
I read the craigslist ad, before you sell you may want to consider the RS EH035 or the Honda GX35, my EH035 is VERY easy to pull.I basically gave up on the HF 52cc for the same reason you stated.If you can't sell it all at one swipe maybe think on parting it out.If I had the money I'd be all over it, now to try to sell some stuff before someone beats me to it.

Hi GG,

Yes, I did just what you suggested, I thought that would be the best go since gas prices will only go higher. I bought a Robin-Suburu and I have no problems pulling it. If I were a guy I would not be selling the Tanaka and would not have bought the Robin either.

In terms of parting it out, the Tanaka's current value is $350 for the engine alone, that doesn't include the triple walled rim or the other stuff I've included. Fortunately, I can wait for a buyer who sees the value in this.

Back