GEBE w/105 G Wheel

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Bonefish, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

DSC04406[1].JPG DSC04407[1].JPG

Attached Files:

2. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

If you would rather have the Tanaka PF-4000 that has only had one tank of gas run thru it as well, I can sell the GEBE w/105 wheel with Tanaka for $600 plus $35.00 shipping. I'll just take the R/S EHO35 off it and remount the Tanaka before I ship. Thanks

3. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

Free Shipping

4. pvwjr

pvwjr New Member

5. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

Yes. $300 plus $17.95 shipping for just the New With Tags Robin Subaru EH035. If your interested just reply to this thread and I'll create a listing. Thanks

6. pvwjr

pvwjr New Member

Im able to buy at $250 plus shipping at $17 and some chNge. If your interested send me a reply with paypal info. I will complete the order tomorrow

7. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

Buy a New Honda GX35. If you want an engine made in Japan though instead of Thialand, It is gonna cost you $300 plus $17.95. If you can do, let me know and I'll make the listing. Thanks

8. Bill P

Bill P Member

Bone, I would like to buy that wheel ?? Thanks, Bill

9. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

I'm only selling the GEBE as a complete kit with the 105 G Wheel. Thanks for your interest.

10. Bill P

Bill P Member

Good luck. Seems to me its hard enough to move these kits without adding extras that someone may or may not want.

11. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

What are you offering for just the 105 G wheel? shipping is Free in the USA. It comes with a 7 speed cassettte, no drive ring. I was only going to sell it in just this way because if it didn't sell I was going to keep it, and I wouldn't run a GEBE without the 105 G wheel. Thanks

12. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

Staton sells the Robin Subaru EH035 for $489.00
    GEBE sells their mount kit for $350.00
    GEBE sells their 105 G velocity wheel for$125.00
    ---------
    $964.00

I'm selling the the above for $600 plus $35 Shipping in the USA only

13. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

14. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

If someone wants a just a GEBE with no engine. I'll sell this GEBE with Velocity 105G rim with 7 speed cassette for $300 shipped free in the USA. GEBE does not come with Robin Subaru Engine for $300.

15. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

The GEBE with 105G Wheel has been sold. If you would like the New with tags Robin Subaru EH035, Make offer. Thanks