Generous Offer

So I have a box with mostly original parts, some aftermarket, from the original kit that I am not going to use. If anyone needs anything from it I will send it to you for just cost of shipping. Picture posted of what I have. The NT Carb has a broken fin (damn pot metal, grrr) where it attaches to the intake but if you put a gasket around it it should be okay. At least I think.

Attachments

• IMG_20161119_085359543.jpg
    IMG_20161119_085359543.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 251
When I do my next build I am only ordering the engine. Going to use only aftermarket parts on it. That's mostly the reason I am getting rid of the originals.

Last edited:
Oh and the manic mechanic hub adapter sprocket has a light gouge on the face from when the chain fell off and got in between the frame and sprocket. Mostly cosmetic, no structural weakness damage.

Don't mean to rain on your generous offer but these are your words. " Going to use only quality aftermarket parts on it. That's mostly the reason I am getting rid of the originals." Your heart is in the right place, tis the season for giving.

Don't mean to rain on your generous offer but these are your words. " Going to use only quality aftermarket parts on it. That's mostly the reason I am getting rid of the originals." Your heart is in the right place, tis the season for giving.

Yeah didn't really think about what I was saying. Fixed it.

what size is that hub adapter? and is the head from a 49cc,I could make use of all those parts but dred the thought of what it will cost to ship to Hamilton On. and would have to use western union to send payment.

Back