Get a motorcycle frame and add pedals, battery...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by HoughMade, Jun 29, 2009.

1. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Attached Files:

2. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Is that a tank you are sitting on or are you REALLY glad to see me?

Looks like call banyon to me. But dude got skills.

3. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Brass in pocket, lol

Wonder what that baby tips the scales at?

4. POPS

POPS Member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  5. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

he says that it's a 120 lbs

never have really taken notice of a small motor cycle stripped down to the frame like that
    does cause one to think ???
    very interesting
    as we ride those things

6. Rileymoto

Rileymoto Member

Love the facial expression...

It says to me "Bring it.."

7. Just_Gasit

Just_Gasit Member

I had an idea years ago to take a couple junk motorcycles, remove the motors, tanks and all but the basics and have a full suspension coaster down hill bike. I figured it would be legal on some of the forest roads I was living near at the time. Of course you would need a truck to get back to the top and your local area would dictate if it was even worth the effort.

8. pdxrhett

pdxrhett Member

I've had an idea for quite some time now - take an old dirbike, strip it to bare essentials to just ROLL, replace the rims and tires with something lighter (obviously bike tires :p), slap on some pedals, and throw a 80cc motor in there and call it a full suspension motorbike

9. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

The gold tank , is a SCUBA tank. I wonder what is that used for ?

10. take a moped and strip it down and add your motor to it and some bicycle parts and you will be able to register it as a moped in almost all states. you probally could find a junk moped or one not running at a junkyard. plus i think it already comes with peddals.

11. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

I'm guessing batteries.

12. timmyP

timmyP Member

That tank is an old fire extinguisher, phospho/soda type. with the direction the hose is leading I'd say this guy don't plan to stop very often for a pee break.