get to circuit city while you still can!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eltatertoto, Feb 6, 2009.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

ok, so as everyone probablly knows, they are closing they went bankrupt, now liquidators are selling off whatever is left in the stores. i was just there today and got the last 2 display models of some really nice car stereos for my scooter. they were 40% off. you wont believe some of the deals!!:tt1: anyway, here is a place to post the deals you got. they are expected to close all stores by the end of march.

2. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

3. Baverian

Baverian Member

I hope you didn't buy the extended warranty!

4. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

i didnt, but they did their warrantys through a exterior company according to their site. so even after they close you can call the warranty company and it will still be valid

5. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

I'll pass. CC actually raised their prices when their clearance started.

Their discounted price is not from their regularly listed prices but from the higher MSRP. When I went last week, even with 20-30% "discount", I could get items cheaper at Best Buy.

6. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

well depending on your area, there are 4 different liquidation companies. i guess i got lucky.

7. D REX

D REX New Member

Going out of business?s

the going out of business sales are allways bad. They never price the stuff at the level you would think to clear the store out. Flat screen tv's are only 10-30 percent off. The stuff that is 75-90 percent off are the junk, less desirable items like ipod chargers and open box items that might not even work. We had a K mart close here, and on the day of the liquidation all the TV and stereo, gaming section was already moved out and there were only housewares left in the store, priced not so low. They want to make as much money as they can, and there are no real deals to be found even at Circuit City sales.

8. Simonator

Simonator Guest

Dammit I wish i could! I wish i could buy a house while I am at it. But I am like most of the economy. POOR!!!!