Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
7:35 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-44-28.png

Address: 4149 3rd Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008, US
Phone / Text: (323) 359-9680

Products: Custom Motorized Bicycle Builds, In Frame Tanks, Seat Post Tanks, Sealed Tank Frames, Laid Back Seat Post Tank, Gas Tank Seats, 2 Stroke Motor Mounts, 4 Stroke Motor Mounts, Dual Disc Front Hub, 4 Stroke Rear Hub, Custom Exhausts, 212 Predator Head Upgrade, 4 Stroke Clutch Cover, Weld On Bung

Last edited:
Has anyone done any business with Ghetto Bike out of Los Angeles CA? I've ordered a seat post mount gas tank from them thru Paypal. My account has been deducted for the correct amount. My problem is contacting him to find out where my tank is at. We talked via e-mail when I ordered it and thats been it. They wont answer the phone or respond to e-mail. It's been 3 weeks since I ordered the tank. My bike build is complete other than some different tires. So I'm just waiting on the gas tank. What ya all think? Am I out $100.00?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:
Reply From Ghetto Bike:
Ghetto Bike Here
A few years ago production was alittle slow to say the least .. we now have a team and products ship out much quicker these days ....
Sorry to hear about your experience and we have made progress in our customer relations ....
It is Worth the wait sometimes it takes 2 weeks to get a tank out to you shipping time included depending on your position in the queue ,,,,
sometimes its under a week .. Check us out you wont be dissapointed View attachment 72546 www.ghettobike.com

3 weeks is pretty bad. calling during normal business hours? tried another phone line/number to see if thats answered?

sounds ominous to me, but cant say yes or no...

They have a very nice looking web site. It looks legit. I didn't have any hesitation ordering from them by the looks of their web site. Look at it for yourself. ghettobike.com I've called during normal business hours numerous times. And e-mailed numerous times.The only time I was able to communicate with them is when I placed the order. If I don't receive my gas tank by Monday I'll contact Paypal and the BBB.

even if they are built to order I should be able to contact them. it is very poor business practice to ignore phone calls and e-mails. if I do eventually receive my gas tank I will not be a repeat customer.

bmar,

I've never done business with ghetto, but I've heard of some people getting pretty nice tanks from them. Unfortunately you aren't one of those people yet. I have faith that they'll deliver, but waiting 3 weeks after they received their money without any contact from them is not cool at all.

I'm not big on calling paypal to complain about little issues, but this is a situation that I believe calls for it. Once you talk to paypal they will put his funds from the sale on hold, and I guarantee that he'll get in touch with you shortly after that.

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

I've never done buisness with them, but I've seen commentes from customers and it is worththe wait! Sometimes answering e-mail/ phone calls can take more time than building the product! I wish you the best but if you get the finished product please give a review.

Hey just wanted to know the outcome ..Did you ever get the tank ?
Has anyone done any business with Ghetto Bike out of Los Angeles CA? I've ordered a seat post mount gas tank from them thru Paypal. My account has been deducted for the correct amount. My problem is contacting him to find out where my tank is at. We talked via e-mail when I ordered it and thats been it. They wont answer the phone or respond to e-mail. It's been 3 weeks since I ordered the tank. My bike build is complete other than some different tires. So I'm just waiting on the gas tank. What ya all think? Am I out $100.00?

Ghetto Bike Here
A few years ago production was alittle slow to say the least .. we now have a team and products ship out much quicker these days ....
Sorry to hear about your experience and we have made progress in our customer relations ....
It is Worth the wait sometimes it takes 2 weeks to get a tank out to you shipping time included depending on your position in the queue ,,,,
sometimes its under a week .. Check us out you wont be dissapointed
20151226_125630.jpg
www.ghettobike.com

Attachments

• Rear Disc.jpg
    Rear Disc.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 920
  • p mount q.jpg
    p mount q.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 983
  • IFT FOX BIG - Copy.jpg
    IFT FOX BIG - Copy.jpg