Ghost's full suspension build

Starting on my new full suspension dirt bike build and thought I would document and share my progress. The bike is a late `90's GT LTS-2 that my buddy found for me. $100 is not a bad deal in my opinion.

Attachments

• GT LTS-2.jpg
    GT LTS-2.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 4,290
Easy Brother, I got no problems reading before I post!!!

GT usually reffers to a model. I your case, I think the manufacturer of the bike itself is All Terra. I've been researching it since I asked my Q! Thanks a million for the reply. Nice ride! Seems All Terra is a play on words short for allterrain.

You can expect some video next week some time. I will be taking it to my friends whose neighbor has a dirt bike track on his property. Should make some good footage.

Great vid Ghost! That bike handles better than I expected over the mole hills. Looks like it really stays stuck!

It does ride nice. Labor Day weekend me and the guy I bought the bike from are going to his property and doing some extended riding. He has a full suspension Specialized. It will be fun to trade bikes and see how his feels compared to mine. We found another GT frame on CL and will be building one up for Pablo in the next month or so.

Back