glad to see...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scokes, Apr 19, 2010.

1. scokes

scokes Member

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am glad to come back from my many month hiatus only to see the CC flaring up but not exploded. Still the same old beating of heads against the wall trying to prove that you are right and all others are wrong.

I have a lot of catching up, so please excuse me while I get to reading/debating.

(Feel free to bad-mouth my absence in order to make this thread worthy of the CC)

Later, scokes.

2. scokes

scokes Member

Allright, What happened?

I come back after a short hiatus and Arceeguy is banned!??! I know he liked to mouth off a bit, but what'd he do to get busted? Comments spill over into the normal forum?

Someone please point me to the right direction of where these posts may be or fill me in on the details.
  3. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

It had something to do with quenten, ezm, and the q-matic drive system. That's really all I know... or want to know for that matter.
  4. scokes

scokes Member

Gotcha, I just figured the flaming got out of hand and may have spilled over into the regular forum.

How have you been Vtec? hows that SoCal weather? I've just gotten back to riding and now it looks like I may be moving to Colorado in the next couple of months. (back to the cold) I don't think it will keep the MB bug out of me though.

Take care,
  5. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

good, weather couldn't be better. The snow should be melting so camping season is coming up... very much looking forwards to being outdoors again.
  6. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Scokes welcome back where you been .running the rivers this winter?
  7. scokes

scokes Member

Once or twice ;) really I've just been busy juggling work, night school and family of four. Good to hear from you. How are things?

Ready to get out and ride my bike... only put about an hour on it this year.