Glock model 21 or 23....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Guest, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

A guy asked me if I'd trade him my military bike for a Glock... wasn't sure what it was, a 21 or a 23. Claims he paid 600 dollars for it. I don't know much about handguns, but I balked when he tried to tell me I "didn't have to have it registered in Ahia".

I said "No thank you".

I would trade it for 600 dollars worth of cash though..... :wink:

2. spunout

spunout Member

trade it. you ride the Western Flyer, and make Randy 'the Special' K horse the GEBE around :lol:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I already traded Randy the K the Western Flyer for a Yamaha scooter I'm putting up for sale. So that would leave me with the slow smooth friction drive and a small handgun known for being issued to the FBI and the DEA.

4. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

I prefer the 21 , cause I own one with the +2 clip, and I only use 180g hydroshocks......note If you do get if take it to the police station and have the #'s run and inform them of the transaction to be on the leagal side of things

5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

bicycles, yes...firearms, no...m-kay? what's here so far is fine, but let's please don't turn a topic about a trade for a gun into a discussion of guns :)

remember my method isn't personal, this was merely a public service announcement 8)

so what did you finally do joe? seems i recall a new guy once who declared he wanted to build 'em but prolly wouldn't be keeping any...that guy must be having a problem with sales because his collection just keeps on growing :wink: :p :lol: :lol:

6. thatsdax

thatsdax Guest

Same as Cash

Do it. Those Glocks are the same as cash.. and they appreciate !!! Then build you a new bike. Enjoy the ride...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

O.K., to close this OFF TOPIC subject.......I thought he seemed a bit eager to trade for a bike he's never seen.

My gun totin' sister who's quite the aficionado said it may have had a lot of rounds through it and seem a little skeptical about the trade.

I still have the military bike.

And yeah, sales suck...I guess people around here have more money than brains when it comes to fun and high gas prices!

BTW- I sold the Yamaha scooter I traded Randy the K for......500 bucks, better than the 300 I couldn't sell the bike for. :sad:

8. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

If I had .10 cents for every person that said they wanted me to build them a bike I could have paid for the new used house by now :mad:

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

joe :lol:

i just wanted to stave a off a free-for-all about guns, bullets, etc...i think the offer of a trade for a handgun is interesting and worth talking about.

in my experience, auto & pc and now MB's, i've learned to simply tell the "i'm gonna do it" guys that i'm ready whenever they call with cash in hand.

the reason the motoredbike wave is taking off so quickly in my lil village is that the economy dictates that people take a closer look. once they do, they see it as the obvious overall solution for personal mechanized travel.

i don't have pockets deep enuff to collect bikes or stock them for the "maybe"'s, but if i did i'm pretty sure i'd consider a trade for the right firearm, myself.

10. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

uh oh!!!!
    the Sheriff's gettin a gun!!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

hey joe......Is yer gun-toting sister single? :lol: j/k :lol:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Nope, and her hubby is a handgun afficionado too...they both have conceal carry permits and "pack heat" most of the time.

She also drag races her wheel pulling 71 Nova, and conned me into jumping out of a perfectly good plane......but I digress.