God Message Delivered by Paul Washer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mountainman, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

2. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Good post MM. And for all the Parents out there... How and with what example do you raise you kids?
  3. moondog

moondog Member

Thank you for the links MM. Steve
  4. Mountainman

you are welcome motor biking guys

John MacArthur and Paul Washer preach it straight from the Book
    spent a lot of time in the more touchy feel good churches when I was younger
    but today -- I enjoy a little more meat to the sermon

have a blessed day -- from - MM
  5. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

I will check out the links when I get some decent time to watch the whole thing.
  6. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

7. Mountainman

the guy walks like he talks -- Paul Washer

maybe it's just because of my getting older age now ??
    I like that kind of sermon !!!

first time I heard Paul Washer was just a little while back
    one of my favorites already

the guy walks like he talks -- many good works

8. Mountainman

9. sparky

sparky Active Member

Check out the REAL message delivered by God...

- Deedat -vs- Swaggart
    - Deedat -vs- Bock

I dare you to actually comprehend the words that these men speak. And these two videos essentially explain why I feel like most Protestants are some of the craziest people I've ever come across and how Catholics are some of the most humble people I've ever come across. Catholics seem to be more in tune with spirituality and simply enjoy the story of Jesus -- his words and his overall message.

I like how that Eric Bock said that the body represents the WORD of Jesus and the blood represents the SPIRIT of Jesus. He got the fact that it's done mostly for tradition, but he missed the real reason for it, which is the whole consummation part, where you make the word and spirit one with yourself -- communion. I also love the part where he says that the Catholic Church is built on secrets. Ain't that the truth. I'll stick to just the God & Spirit as my religion, thanks! ALL religions accept those two aspects of nature, except Buddhists (no God, only Spirit) & misinformed Christians (there's another God, who was also a man.. even tho the man never said he was God, he never said to worship him, and in fact, he said that "there is only one who is good".)

I think that you guys pushing me toward the Koran was the greatest thing you've offered me yet, for I have found Deedat and know that Islam is the one true religion!! No, seriously... Theosophy is the one true religion. It states that no religion is perfect, all of them have faults, yet all of them have a portion of the Truth. Interesting stuff you can find on these Interwebz.
  10. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Not wanting to upset people, but what needs to be said, needs to be said.

Organised religion is a wonderful tax free money making operation and the business world closely follows the structure of church hierarchy, not to mention how the military controlls it's subjects.

I've done a heck of a lot of research on this topic, not only researching Christianity but researching other religions and psychological controll of the masses.

The structure remains the same - create a pyramid hierarchy, create rituals of ascension up the hierarchical structure and also create unattainable levels of ascension for the masses, inducing a sense of mysticism in followers.

Human psychology has not changed since it began - what worked 100 years ago, 1000 years ago, 6000 years ago, works just as effectively today, with a few modern tweaks to suit the social structure of the day.

When people can't be controlled by consumerism and are disillusioned and turn to other methods of fulfillment, they can just as effectively be controlled by religion, whatever religion the controlling powers choose it to be.

11. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Sounds like government to me.........
  12. Mountainman

put into place by -- you guessed it -- God

put into place by -- you guessed it -- God
    as seen in Romans chapter 13

13. sparky

sparky Active Member

That's DEEP, MountAman. :whistling: How did you come to the conclusion that everything in the Bible is factual when we've already gone over several inconsistencies as it is??

Surely there is some logical thought process you're taking that I just can't see at the moment, right?
  14. Mountainman

when did that happen ??

when did that happen ??
    went to many of your so called sites
    man you are deranged in your thinking

maybe a poll should be started
    how deranged in his thinking is the sparkguy ???
    I'll give you a 60% -- just over half deranged

15. suspect

suspect Member

16. Mountainman

that dumber than dumb post just shows one more reason
    you should have been banned forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. suspect

suspect Member

18. Mountainman

that last poster is so far out there
    he should have listened to the message in this fine sermon

to be back on subject
    it's Sunday morning
    maybe someone new will stumble upon this

have a blessed day -- from - MM