Golden Eagle Bike Engines : Just Ordered Mine : BLOG

T

Timcycle

Hello All, I just ordered my Golden Eagle Bike Engine kit.
I have started a BLOG to keep everyone informed of my
unfolding experience with this company and their product.
So far customer service has been A+.
Here is the link to the BLOG:
BLOG LINK: on next post.

Blog Link

Here is the link to the BLOG:
BLOG LINK: h t t p: // goldeneaglebikeengine.blogspot. com <-- scoot the com back one space.

(I'm a newbie and they won't let me post official link yet)

so, 2 posts...one to tell us you want to post a link to another spot instead of sharing the info here, but our security won't let you. the 2nd post found a way around it, again so you could join MBc to invite our members to go elsewhere for info?

you haven't exactly put your best boot forward here at MBc, have you?

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

note i didn't edit out the link, which would surely happen some places you go...it ain't much of a "thank you" to have someone try to hijack our hard-earned & well-deserved traffic, imo.

"Rack 'Em Up" is there for GEBE style builds and projects...

unless i see post numbers 3 and 4 be more MBc sociable, i see no reason why i should let post numbers 1 & 2 stand.

i'll give it a coupla days.

thats why you the sheriff Augi !!! 8)
we have worked very hard to make this a place people can learn and interact :D
post your stuff here and let everyone share in your fun 8) 8)

Sorry All

Hello All. Didn't know this was a forum for certain motor bikes. I thought it had to do with all different kinds of motors for bikes. Sincere apology. I came in via a search for the GEBE name on Google.

But anyways, it is good to read about the other type of motors and I will continue to utilize this forum. I did put a link on my blog to this site earlier today. I'll leave it so maybe you will get some traffic coming your way.

These motors for bikes are very interesting and I'll enjoy learning more from your forum.

cool reply tim...this place is for all riders and builders..."rack 'em up" was put in specifically because our resident gebe guru told us "build it and they will come" so we did...we'd love to see your GEBE project in there, go for it :D

now, you may have a reason you want to use a blog...if so, i think that you could have explained that
in an "introduce yourself"...showing up and starting out with a "re-direct" isn't a great way to make friends and influence people. take a second look to see just how friendly & well-mannered this community is, then take another moment to say howdy 8)

Hey Tim,

We've been waiting for GEBE's to arrive, and slowly they circle and land...

I'm also trying 2 new engines, so will post step by step installation over in Rack em.

The new 33 cc gets here Monday, and the prototype 25cc (Dennis has the only other one) arrives Tuesday.

Welcome and please, build a topic over in RackEm for us.... :cool:

ps- what is cool about this site is how fast answers arrive, AND how the engine part can be differentiated from the bike part, you can always find info about frames/wheels and tires that is universal to the forum.

Thank you

Thank you augi and bama.
I'll follow through over in rack'em. I appreciate your posts.

Back