golden eagle please!!!!

W

wavygravy

golden eagle please give us a kit to apply that wonderful tanaka & belt drive system as a frame mount kit! 2 belts, 1 dual geared jack shaft that gears can be changed to allow for several gearing options!! im augies neighbor & we were discussing this posibility today, it gets one excited to think of this option!! way better than c----y time kit! oh i ment happy time sorry!:LOL:

p,s, please forgive my happy time coment , there the best entry level kit to get one started with a motored bike build! & a very good learning tool for those just getting started twiddling with engines & a fun thing to tweek for the more experienced gearheads. & mostly there afordable! the fun factor surpasses the origional cost of kit! i once had to ride my girlfriends pink honda spree moped to work at the sawmill boy did i catch heck from the crew! they swiped my lunch box & hard hat & painted them pink too! there i finally told someone! i feel better now!

how about a frame mount in the style of the Rudge Multispeed... tanaka engine and 21 speeds should be interesting..

Jemma xx

Back