Golden Eagle Support Services

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by augidog, Apr 23, 2008.

1. augidog

augidog Banned

in exchange for racing sponsorship, and in gratitude for it, i am now an official liason for Golden Eagle Bike Engines.

i don't know it all, but i have a direct line to den to assure i give the correct answers. i'm also pretty good at searching and linking you to existing answers.

so, any GEBE customers who are need of support can either post here or PM me...i'll do my best to get you up and running, or to keep you running :cool:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008

2. sparky

sparky Active Member

Good to hear. My next bike will have a GEBE setup for sure. I've just gotta try it!!

3. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

my new tandem will have a golden eagle on it! after trying most of the other kits offerd this is the only logical choice for me. clean, low maintenence,no greasy chains, & very compact & maintenence free! & e.p.a. compliant! not a chinese nut or bolt in the whole kit!!

4. Jr74112

Jr74112 New Member

Am interested in Golden Eagle spoke mounted hub and Motor drive hub and kevlar belt,are these obtainable seperately

5. augidog

augidog Banned

you can get an "engineless" kit, yes...you'll need to know your clutch size to order it...feel free to PM me and i will be glad to help you figure it out.

6. stude13

stude13 Active Member

i plan on going to the salt, just got a teardrop. ill drive a 92 ranger 20+mpg, and hope to have my gebe powered land rider. got room for one with a tent. lsts get a group together. mitch north bend

7. stude13

stude13 Active Member

whats pm and how

8. loquin

loquin Active Member

stude13: pm stands for Private Message. Click the other members name, then select "Send a Private message." Or, click the link in the upper right corner to get to your private message center.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  9. stude13

stude13 Active Member

stude13

425 985 5354 mitch

10. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

salt flats all the way im in me and my nos

11. sabala

sabala Guest

Hi Augi,

I ordered a 35cc R/S kit with 105g rear wheel last week. Initial delivery date was May 8, then changed to May 9, then today I got an email saying the whole shipment was cancelled!

My card was charged and paypal seems to show no problems soooooooo,

Any ideas??

I did send an email their way as it's probably too late to call now.

*EDIT* I heard from Julia, looks like it was a clerical error from GEBE, still scheduled to be delivered on May 8th! Whew!

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2008
  12. augidog

augidog Banned

cool...lemme know if you need me to inquire further :)

13. sabala

sabala Guest

thanks, shouldn't be a problem now though....:grin:

Attached Files:

• gebe.jpg
      gebe.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
  14. augidog

augidog Banned

yay!

have fun...there are a couple great gebe-install topics here as well as some good info on gebe's site, speak up if you need anything.

(we're gonna be wantin' pics, yaknow)

15. Eco Speeder

Eco Speeder Member

GEBE upseller needs help

Dear A-dog,

The govt. stimulated my personal economy a bit recently so I finally got the conversation kit for belt drive. Hallaluuya!

I've run into an unexpected snafoo with that process though. I got the DE hardware off the motor with unexpected ease. And discovered a wicked long crack in the drive housing that was hidden by the motor.
    \

So I've got the motor off and am ready to install the 76mm clutch. Come to find out it needs (2x) bushing/spacers to bolt it on. They are 10mm OD by 8mm ID and I think 9mm long. I spent most of yesterday running up and down the Web in a vain effort to find them. The Milwaukee yellow pages does not have a category for "small engines" adding to the frustration. Any input/help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Michael

16. Zev0

Zev0 Member

I would certainly think that a city the size of Milwaukee would have a small engine repair shop. Where do people get the lawnmowers repaired. Look for lawnmower repair. There MUST be something there.

17. Zev0

Zev0 Member

I just did a google search for "small engine repair in Milwaukee". There's lots of them.

18. augidog

augidog Banned

hi eco'...PM received and reply sent.

19. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Well, it is where Briggs and Stratton is headquartered.

20. Eco Speeder

Eco Speeder Member

Thanks for you reply.

I have been picking thru that haystack. Nobody puts centrifugal clutches on weed-wacker motors it seems come to find out.

Michael