Gonna Pull the Trigger ....I Think ..............

Gr8lite

Local time
7:42 PM
Hello from Maine!

Always , always been a huge bicycle fan , at one point had 20 or 30 antique bikes. Sold most off to fund other projects. Now have around a dozen "good" bikes, you know a bike for every mood. All newer bikes but each one working and operating as it should.

However there has been something missing ........................ something I need ............................MORE POWER ! !

Undecided on the route I will be taking for this. The 49cc would be cheap and beneficial , the 66cc probably a better for the money choice , electric is quite intriguing. Most likely start with the gas chain drive system.

I think I will be modifying my Dyno Glide Deluxe for this build! I think I am going to modify the frame for more of a low mount engine , much like a "board tracker" style "belly" frame. To keep the engine low and better alignment with the rear sprocket. I Hope!

I really wish there were "better" engine choices than just the China engines. I am toying with the idea of at least investigating a chainsaw power plant option. Also there are some neat mini motorcycle auto clutch options out there. Not sure if I would want a shifter to mess with. Ahhh we'll see what happens. Most likely start with a cheapy China kit.

Thanks to all for having me!
Lots of great info on here! Thanks

Welcome to MBc, Gr8lite. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum.

Btw, altho this is not the forum to discuss the mechanics of your proposed build, I prefer the 4-Stroke Robin-Subaru EH035...don't let it's size fool you. With the proper gearing, it's a little Monster! Good luck.

Patrick

take a look at the Morini engines for higher quality, higher horsepower, and higher price

>I really wish there were "better" engine choices than just the China engines.

Back