good exhaust?

metalzombievi

Local time
11:23 PM
ive taken my bike up some steepish hills and it handled them alright, stayed at about 20mph the whole way up. (i have a 66cc) i was reading that a new exhaust pipe can increase torque and make going up steep hills easier. ive also read that some of the torque pipes require max rpm, so im not too sure.
my question is, what would be the best exhause to get for going up hill easier? i plan on going a 80+ mile ride up through some mountains on a back road (its still used often enough it should be a well mentained road). any input is better than none, thanks.

also you can weld in a 6" extension into the standard pipe which helps with low RPM power.
also increasing the compression helps a lot.
also putting on a good carburetor

would useing JB weld work? i had the idea to stick a piece of copper pipe on the end of the stock exhaust so the oil drippings would be farther back, and if itll help with hill climbing thats a pluse!

nice websight. what mod can be done without wielding, or leaths or power tools that the average joe wouldnt have. i cant weld and local places only deal with cars, ive gone around and asked. i do plan on takeing a welding class at the college, but that wint be untill next semister if i can get in the class.

easiest do-it-yourself mods are planing down the head with sandpaper on glass (for more compression), and extending the intake

Back