inspectorcritic

Local time
8:25 AM
I took a crazy 235 mile trip to Denver and Golden Colorado after seeing 25 UTB videos on panning for gold in Clear Creek got all the way there a sighn on the trail said gold panning area about 1 f***ing block long from 40 mile creek right next toit a sign saying no motor vehicle allowed I just f***ing laugh at my f***ing hard luck s**t so I just kiss my gold pan threw it in the air like a frezbe gave my bike full throtle headed on back stayed at Cheery Creek park that night next morning got on Highway 83 or Parker in Aura notice a black car behind me in Aura tailing me to Parker Colorado I guess he followed me for 5 miles I was bike packing and it was true from news reports they killed all the bag bums cause I was in Denver 5 years ago saw hundred of homeless with bags blankets vomit and s**t I only saw 1 bag man and I'm getting worried cause a cop look at me with long hard eyes on my bike bag s**t I knew the feeling the law got bags got badge your to be exterminated so I was trying to haul ass out of there as fast as I could will back to the story there was an off ramp and a construction site along the side of the road with barricades in the shoulder of the road was force out into the lane soon as I did hear this siren come on with lights oh s**t cop pulled me over I'm sure the police were very interested in my bum escape wanted see just who I was could this motorbike be a threat to homeless reduction will I gave the cop my ID he took over a hour in the car going over law books regulations cuz they never seen a f***ing motorbike mine attracts crowds when I park the cop said I was going to slow in the lane thats why he pullled me over f*** he had follow me 5 miles to get me at that spot he showed me his law book regulations said you half to license it permit it get a drivers license anything above 50cc I said officer it a 49 and half cc (like to see them drool) he oh then the law does not apply to you here then with a sullen ego (actually it was a 66cc but I was prepared for this statement they don't know I can't find info myself on this particular GT80 motor) the cop said it was illegal for me to be on the highway I said office that is the interstate you are confused its the interstate where it is illegal it has to be 260cc capable of 60 miles an hour to be on interstae highway its ok be be any cc long as your not in the way, oh I'll check on that wait here for another hour, will the cop hands me a warning ticket for going to slow when I was force into the lane besides you are suppose to reduce speeds in a construction zone so,the judge would half to consider it in court if I was lucky to have a trial vs an easy solution FEMA Death Camp. But the bike was impressive climbe a 3 mile hill 7% slope 19 miles an hour the last 25 miles I develope power problems still trying to figure out what the f***s wrong but it was all down hill got me back to Co Springs.

the police were very interested in my bum

That was all I could decipher.

enter_key.jpg

The one random period after "FEMA Death Camp" in that sea of text gave me a chuckle though :)

Last edited:
Anotherr catch 22 I'm suppose to go 45 MPH on the highway or get a ticket for going to slow but on the other hand the maximum speed limit for motorize bike is 40 MPH in Colorado they just made it a law this July since local PD saw I had a motor use be speed limits I got to check the fine out to see which ticket is less expensive to recieve!

Back