Got my engine for Chopper!!!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Patch, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Patch

Patch Guest

So i got my Dax/Howell engine for my Schwinn chopper :grin:

Do you guys have any tips or hints for installation?

I also got the motor mount.....Ill just need to work a few more days of my life

The rear wheel hub thing concerns me. Any ideas?

2. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

mounting your motor mount is pretty simple, drill two hole(make sure you have a bit of space to slide the mount forward and backwards). as far as the hub concern, l use a livefast hub adapter (probably the best product he sells) it works very well and spaces the back tire evenly. hit me back up if you need any other help..........

3. Guest

Guest Guest

For general install- check out "Optimize for your application" and the dax website has O.K. installation tips.
  4. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

I ordered my first engine yesterday! Now all I have to do is design a bike to put it in. WOO HOO!!

5. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

don't use vader, you will ruin that killer bike. just my opinion.....l am azkronic son-in-law, and have helped him with his bike and he's helped me with my ride. vader is a piece art work if you ask me and wouldn't mess with perfection... :cool:
  6. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Thanks Vinnie!! I have decided to design an entirely new bike for my engine.

By the way, Vader is for sale listed on Craig's list. I would sell it to anyone on any of the message boards for a smokin deal.
  7. azbill

azbill Active Member

could you post the ebay item number ? :D
    using the ebay search box at top of page helps pay for site 8)
  8. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

craigslist not ebay, get your hearing
  9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

:lol: :lol:

you young punk...when i was your age i had to ride my bike 20 miles to school, uphill, it was uphill home too, and we din't have no new-fangled motors to make life easier for us :p

keep us posted on the new build, iRide' 8)
  10. azbill

azbill Active Member

yup, sometimes I'm a little too fast on the draw haha
    :lol: :lol: :lol: