got my motor kit ........yes

Discussion in '2-Stroke Engines' started by BigFella, Jul 29, 2008.

1. BigFella

BigFella Member

now im about to start on my bike i got a 80cc(or 70)i will be fitting it to my sting ray chopper(big fella) i started today with the back sproket i used the one in the kit and it went on well,im waiting for my engine mount to come from the US (barry from ebay what a great guy and help full) and i will start mounting the engine

to the guys who have done these befor have you got any ideas how to mount the fuel tank

cheers mick

Attached Files:

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Looks like you'll have a nice bike. Glad to hear you've got your motor and will soon be joining us. And it looks like you're in a part of the world where you can ride all year.

I'm a bit jealous :)

As far as the fuel tank goes; maybe you could mount a couple of corner brackets on that piece of sheet metal?

3. llamaboydave

llamaboydave New Member

hey im gonna be getting that same 80cc motorkit from ebay! good luck, if u got any pointers, im all ears!

peace dave

4. BigFella

BigFella Member

GOT THE ENGINE MOUNT TODAY......COOL

i also worked out a way to fit the tank to to the frame ,i just need to get some lock nuts and cut down the bolts

i dont have much time to spend on the bike as i work night shift and sleep 5 hours a day and baby sit 2 kids o well i love me kids

Attached Files: