Got My New $89 Tanaka 33cc Engine Today

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 4613

I just received my newly ordered $89, 33cc Tanaka Purefire 2 stroke from Amazon.com, and I'm thrilled. It's brand new, normally sells for $399. Sorry, there's no more left. I purchased one of the last ones. It came complete with 76mm clutch, gas tank, spark plug, and I will build my second cvt MB and compare it to my first RS/cvt bike. Should be a blast to build. I can't wait to compare performance. There's an exciting performance kit for this engine, includes tuned pipe/silencer/carb. Great time to be alive!

I just received my newly ordered $89, 33cc Tanaka Purefire 2 stroke from Amazon.com, and I'm thrilled. It's brand new, normally sells for $399. Sorry, there's no more left. I purchased one of the last ones. It came complete with 76mm clutch, gas tank, spark plug, and I will build my second cvt MB and compare it to my first RS/cvt bike. Should be a blast to build. I can't wait to compare performance. There's an exciting performance kit for this engine, includes tuned pipe/silencer/carb. Great time to be alive!

Cool!

Please post performance kit links.

Thanks man!

I have a suggestion, just buy the pipe and silencer somewhere. I don't know who would supply just the pipe. Contact Jetpro or Monsterscooterparts for help.

Back