Recovered Gotcha!

AlexRSS8

Local time
10:30 PM
Caught someone trying to steal my bike, grabbed a chain and belt **** out of him, told him to **** off before i called the cops, he dissapeared, but was bruised to the s***house, I hope he has internal bleeding and dies, *******s like that deserve the worst punishment possible.

Theives, Gotta catch em' all, and im 13 but with a chain i can open a can of whipass!

I have also in the past done this to thiefs caught in the act

one guy who had my radio in his hands took one to the chin feel back
and almost went through a large plate glass window
I was working for the City at the time
came close to losing my job that day..................

my son is also known to have jacked a few up
kind of in the blood

we treat graffiti ones and thiefs about the same here when caught !!! not good !!!

just a note here -- still even though you are in the right -- TO A POINT
if you (((hurt one seriously))) ---- expect a trip to jail..........

knocking out a thiefs eye could bring 1 to 5 years in prison -- no joke

ride the MB thing

Last edited:
I have also in the past done this to thiefs caught in the act

one guy who had my radio in his hands took one to the chin feel back
and almost went through a large plate glass window
I was working for the City at the time
came close to losing my job that day..................

my son is also known to have jacked a few up
kind of in the blood

we treat graffiti ones and thiefs about the same here when caught !!! not good !!!

just a note here -- still even though you are in the right -- TO A POINT
if you (((hurt one seriously))) ---- expect a trip to jail..........

knocking out a thiefs eye could bring 1 to 5 years in prison -- no joke

ride the MB thing

Nah, it was on private property, and around here if you hit a thief on private property,police ask you how you 'defended' yourself, and your property, its a bit corrupt, but in the fight for good doing and such

Good, he'll think twice before he tries to jack somebody elses stuff. Bastids.

Wasn't my doing, but I heard the fight and watched the aftermath. My next door neighbors are good people, with a 12 yr old son and two smaller daughters. The boy has a fuull suspension 20 inch mountain bike he is very careful to keep thoroughly chained up at the back of the apartments when he isn't on it. Unfortunately, the woman who lives directly below them is a crack head, and has a pretty steady flow of unsavory characters in and out. Seems one of them decided he was gonna steal and sell the boys bike one day about a week ago.

He didn't reckon on the neighbors - this complex has 8 apts in 2 (old) wooden buildings, and the other building has 9 younger folks living in those 4 apts. One of whom is in the police academy, the others being pretty nice kids, all of them. One of them saw the guy trying to cut the chain on the bike, got his roommate, and accosted the guy. Which started a fight - while they were fighting the guy in the police academy came home for lunch, and waded in.

The would be thief got trashed really badly, and then when the cops got there they searched him and found three "rocks" on him. So, now he is in the local jail charged with possession with intent to sell crack cocaine, attempted theft, and three counts of assault with intent to do gross bodily harm - he hit one of the guys with a hacksaw and cut his arm badly.

I hope he likes his time on the banks of the Mississippi in one of the toughest prisons in North Anerica.

All for a bike he might have gotten $20 for at a pawn shop.

Last edited:
I have a half dozen huge ( HUGE) capacitors from a trade i did years ago for some car stereo stuff....all legal...wouldnt a generator, a couple huge caps and a pair of metal strips on the handlebars help stop this nonsense?..yea, i may be liable for a thief going into uncontrollable spazms but i honestly dont care..Anyone interested in the schematics...i will post them soon as their done...( now if i could only find some volunteers.

I like the way you think, Ed,

Let's get creative here, though. Same basic idea, but cover the seat in a woven metallized cloth fabric, make one side of the circuit the handlebars, the other side the seat.

Bet a thief that got a jolt in the huevos would think 3 times about stealing another bike.

Back